Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fan Pack Update

So, this afternoon, I was working on fan pack stories when I get an e-mail.

It was from an anonymous sender.

At least... It would have been an anonymous sender if I couldn't see Susan's screen.

And if she hadn't signed it.

The e-mail said:

It had better be funny.

-Susan

At first, I thought it was just a joke. Then, as I read it again, it seemed more like a veiled threat.

I was about to say something when I got another e-mail.

Just so we're clear, if it's not funny there will be consequences.

-Susan

Oh crap. What the hell could that mean?

P.S. By consequences, I mean broken legs.

If it's not funny there will be broken legs.

Oh... Okay then.

I guess that's more clear.

But why would she put it in a P.S.? Couldn't she have just edited the e-mail in the first place?

I just realized I could have edited that e-mail.

Ignore that.

-Susan

Oh... Kay.

Wait... Ignore the fact that it was in a P.S.

The part about breaking your legs still stands.

-Susan

Apparently, she's not good at this.

I just realized that was a pun.

-Susan

I'm not even sure if I should be scared anymore.

We should have tacos for supper.

-Susan

So... No then.

Still, I should probably get back to work.

4 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

Tacos sound good.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I vote Susan hijacks the blog for her theme week; let her do an entry, I want to see how evil she really *can* be.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger ChiChi said...

Sound like me and my husband; I'll send him /tells even when we're in the same room

Susan should do a theme week on [GM]Dave to stroke the ego of that "hurt little boy inside" of [GM]Dave...ya know and get her say

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

ChiChi: What's fun is to create a new character and start sending him x-rated tells. I do that now and then (urm...sent to my husband, not yours). It's fun to watch his reaction. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home