Monday, November 24, 2008

An Open Letter

Dear Nick,

I sent you an e-mail explaining how you were donator of the month. I spent a great deal of time on that e-mail and opened myself up to you.

This was a big deal for me. I never let people see the hurt little boy inside me and I took a chance by sharing so much with you.

And yet, you've ignored me. The bond I thought we both shared has been torn asunder and the small glimmer of my healing soul has been snuffed out forever.

FOR.

EVER.

I'm not going to lie to you. It hurt. It hurt a lot.

I don't think I'll ever be able to open up to anyone like that again. Not...

Not after this.

I just... I just wanted you to know. I...

I needed you to know.

From my broken heart,

[GM]Dave

P.S. If you could send me some ideas for a theme week, it would probably keep several of my readers from sending me death threats.

I would also no longer be forced to write retarded, emo bullshit like this.

So... Get on it.

14 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Rumplfugly said...

Would it be safe to say that you ONLY let the donors of the month see the hurt little boy inside of you?

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Retromash said...

I think it's safer to say that there is no hurt little boy inside [GM]Dave. He's just toying around, waiting to sic Jormy on us.

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Goblin Smithy said...

There is a hurt little boy inside me.

He tasted like chicken.

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Taylor-MadeAK said...

Mmm...chicken....

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Retromash said...

Original Recipe, or Extra Crispy?

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger Fiye said...

Dear [GM]Dave,

I'd love for my fan pack.

<3

Enclosed: Heart.jpg

 
At 2:50 AM, Blogger Fireball said...

Uhm....You could write about the most embarassing/ridiculous/evil thing that happened to you in each city of Vana'diel.
Or write about Cutscenes. Cool, bad, annoying ones or whatever comes to your mind.

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger Terrorize said...

Need ideas, ok then, one name...



Shantotto



...




Shantotto for a whole week...

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger J. Scarper said...

My memory's shorter than a bacteria's, but...I seem to remember Dave writing something like this before... Has he?

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Khrone said...

Theme suggestion (and yes, I know my name isn't "Nick"):

Holiday {fun}!

A full week of posts riddled with bitterness of having to "spend time with the family, because you're expected to" and how it sucks cuz it means you're just missing out on gaming time. Or how all you want for Christmas is a full Usu/Morrigan's set, and yet Santa ends up just leaving you another monthly bill for your account(s). Or how some of the Vana'diel holiday events can get on your nerves because it ends up being a week and a half of n00bs shouting in all of the cities for "{Help me out!} someone {party} with me cuz I hav no reel friendz and I rly need this piece of teleportation underwear!!1!"

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

mmm.. what about 1st 7 days in FFXI? :>

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Theme week idea: 7 ways to feed Nick to a dragon.

Just a thought.

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Noober said...

lol amazing how many "Nicks" there are responding with theme ideas =P

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, Nick is starring in what I'm suggesting. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home