Wednesday, November 26, 2008

400!

Holy crap.

I've written four hundred posts.

Four hundred.

That's a lot of insane ranting about gil sellers.

Some day, I'm going to sit down and actually count up the number of idiots and retards I've murdered on this blog.

That'll be a hell of an Excel sheet won't it?

I just wanted to mention that. It's cool to know that people have actually taken the time to read 400 of the random thoughts that run through my brain.

If you were a therapist, I'd owe you a lot of money by this point.

But why would I need to see a therapist?

9 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Grats GM Dave. I have been here since the beginning and I enjoyed every post you made. In hope that you reach 1,000 Post one day.

P.S.:I shall send you the bill.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i have read 400 posts...i really should get a hobby.

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Ben Yuscavage said...

GM Dave obtains 400 post count memorial message.
You can now be even awesomer than before. Oh wait, too late.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Kairiki said...

Congrats!

(I read most of them in two days. My bill is going to be astronomical.)

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Krash said...

Congratz wanker!

First time posting; I usually never post comments, but, for this one, I was obliged.

My frenchiness couldn't resist.

I read all of your entries, and, hell, this was a lot of fun.

A lot.

Keep up the good work!

<3

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I've enjoyed reading each and every one of your posts from the very first to this one. You've helped brighten my day with laughs when things in life were dragging. Congrats on your 400 achievement and may many more wonderful ideas and posts come in the future.


Hope you have a happy turkey day =)

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger TheDesigner said...

[GM]Dave's Writing Posts skill rises 0.1 points. [GM]Dave's Writing Posts skill reaches level 2.

{Congratulations!}

 
At 3:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations.

I've re-read this blog quite a few times, and for some reason it never gets boring.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger semele said...

Oh, you need to see a therapist.

As a therapist, if I weren't married...oh, that's not what you meant.

/ahem. NM.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home