Sunday, February 03, 2008

Quick Note

A few people have asked about GoblinSmithy.

I spoke with him this morning and he has agreed to write a few articles for the fan pack. Depending on how many people are interested, he might even make this a regular thing.

Well... As regular as mutilating players in new and interesting (read: obscene) ways can be.

So, if you guys show a genuine interest in the pack, I'll take that as a request for more Smithy.

I tried to ask GoblinPathfinder for help as well, but he kept thinking I was trying to sell him a fanny pack.

Anyway, thought I'd throw that out there. I'll be back later with another post.

6 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Tommy said...

It's great hearing about GoblinSmithy. I would really like a story writen bij "him".

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Ricardo said...

Awesome, I'd love to hear about Goblin Smithy again, with all the goodness of his pimping adventures and pain-related tales involving Pathfinder!

Also, Shaman setting Smit-I mean things on fire is always a nice read.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Axciom said...

{All Right!}

Smithy makes the big return! I was starting to miss all the creative ways you can turn a bee into headwear....

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Shayde said...

Yes -- please -- have Smithy regale us with more stories of bee-related headwear.

Has Smithy visited Sea yet? I'm guessing not since I've never seen goblins there -- but it might be a nice place for a gobbie vacation.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Valle said...

Yes! Goblin Smithy!

I'd be really interested to hear his take on the squishiness of scholars and dancers. And even though the jungles have a shortness on maws, I'm sure he'd find some way to travel to the past. At least if it meant a shot at people before they even start bothering him in the present!

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MOAR SMITHY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home