Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Fan Club Returns

You know, I never had any plans of doing the fan packs again. At least, not for a while.

Someone, however, mentioned it in the comments section of the last post, so I figure I'll throw it out there.

If anyone feels like donating five dollars or more over the next week or two, I'll be doing up a special pack that will include a handful of extra stories and a few interesting bonuses. I'll even see if Susan would like to contribute a story or two.

As usual, the person who donates the most will be given the opportunity to play a special part in a blog.

Honestly, I'm surprised anyone even reads this anymore, let alone asking about the fan packs. But as long as you guys feel like reading, I'll do my best to make it worth while.

You should also remember that Fan Club membership ensures that you will be spared when the revolution comes.

Your loved ones... Not so much.

But hey... Think about how much extra time you'll have for gaming.

12 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger Axciom said...

In first!!!

Dave you're alot more popular than you realize man, people have been awaiting your comeback for a long time. (Myself included)

You're an excellent writer, and I know interests move on but...its great to see three posts in the same month :D

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Axciom said...

Oh, and at least kill Smithy off, or finish and close that blog...it was every bit as entertaining as this one...and I need closure!!!! grag!

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Jaszon said...

hahaha. fan packs. you know what? why the hell not?

anyway ive been checking this blog 2-3 times a week for... err.. wow. a very long time. possibly years :o at least one and a bit.

the main point is; dont come back too hard and burn out :p we'll be happy with 1-3 stories a week (or, well, any. but thats not the point ;p)

i dont even play ff11! nor will i ever. its the -style- that sells dave, the -style-

 
At 4:59 AM, Blogger Grenade71822 said...

Let me get paid and you will have your money so i can be saved.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Lenwe said...

The day I look for your blog and its been removed I will sit in the corner in the fetal position rocking back and forth saying to myself " hes gone, hes gone , hes gone"

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Shayde said...

It's so nice to see you posting again, Mr [GM]Dave, Sir.

If you happen to see Goblin Smithy running around, please kick him in the backside & tell him his hiatus needs to end. It was always fun to see what was going on with that psychotic little guy.

Minions -- you haz dem!

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This is my first post to your blog, I have been a gamer for more than 20 years and can't remember a time since the MMOs started that I was playing one of them. (like any of that matters)

I have faithfully checked in to this blog every week for the last 2 years hoping to find new insight into the depths of stupidity (retardation) and stories of Justice against the RMTs.

Please never stop writing these glorious missives. (unless you have a leaking/screaming/crawling thing that need more immediate attention)

VERY glad to see you back.

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[GM]Dave banned me once

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Beunolas said...

Hey dave, I've never left a comment before, but I've been with you ever since the wedding post back in...uh 2006? 2005? whatever, a long ass time, and I've always checked the blog at least once a month to see if you had come back for the longest time. Anyway, it's awesome, and like someone else said, don't get burned out man, just go with them as they come ^_^

 
At 3:06 AM, Blogger Yensil blogs again! said...

Well, it would be nice to spare my loved ones. I do love them after all. But...not as much as I love me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home