Friday, February 15, 2008

Fan Club Update

I have randomly chosen Monday to send out the fan pack.

This will give me some time to spend with Susan this weekend and still adequate time to turn out some good stories.

The pack includes a number of stories including some classic-style [GM]Dave, a couple GoblinSmithy, and a new feature called [GM]Daddy. There are some other things, but I'll let those be a surprise.

For me too since I totally don't know what will be in there.

So anyone who has donated by Monday will receive this pack in your e-mail.

If you have not donated by Monday, you will have no way to fill that empty void in your soul.

Why would you do that to yourself?

2 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger Grenade71822 said...

How much is my mortal soul worth. (How much to get the pack. I dont get paid until the end of next week)

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Bufuman said...

My high bills have kept me from donating thus far, but mark my words, I shall donate at some point. In fact, I think I'll make some room in my "tax return" budget. Problem is, that budget already includes a new computer, a new PS2 (screw the PS3, no games I want and bad backwards compatibility), and possibly a new TV. Let's hope there's some cash left afterwards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home