Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Sick People

Okay, what the hell is wrong with people?

One of you is going to have to explain this to me.

Why would anyone buy an account?

Why?

People will actually pay extra money for a game that someone else has already played for them.

EXTRA.

This makes no sense whatsoever.

Would you go to a restaurant and order a meal that someone else had already chewed?

Moron>> This is great.
Moron>> It's already chewed and even partially digested.
Moron>> This saves me lots of trouble.

Why in the name of hell would you want a game that was already half done?

You can just run right down to the store and buy the game NEW and play the whole thing yourself.

Doesn't that sound like more fun?

Right now, there's an account for sale somewhere. I'm not going to tell you where because honestly, I don't want to give this retard more traffic.

The account has eight jobs already at level 75.

And seven more jobs above level 66.

With all the quests and missions done.

Sounds good, right?

Now, this is the part I need explained.

What in the hell would you do with this account?!

Even supposing you didn't get completely screwed over with a fake username or password, you've got nothing left to do.

Moron>> Wow, this is great.
Moron>> I've had the game for six minutes and I'm done.
Moron>> ...
Moron>> I wonder what's on TV.

What is the point of playing a game with the majority of leveling and all of the quests and missions done?

Leveling, quests, and missions...

THAT'S THE ENTIRE FREAKING GAME!

You're paying hundreds of dollars (and yes, that's the actual price) to buy a game you can't even play.

Congratulations! You're retarded!

And you know the best part? The moron posted links to the sale on all the major forums.

So, now you're buying an account that everyone knows was bought and you'll be hated before you even log in.

Oh, and let's not forget the army of GMs waiting to ban you when you do log in.

I hope it's worth the money.

Here's the entire experience this moron will have once they buy the account.

Moron>> Yay! I won!
Moron>> Boo! My bank account is empty!
Moron>> Yay! The password worked!
Moron>> Boo! I don't know how to play!
Player>> Go away! You're an idiot!
[GM]Dave>> Do you like dragons?
Moron>> Oh noez! I got eated!
Moron>> And now I'm banned!
Moron>> I might as well go back to WoW!

Fun, huh?

I just saved you hundreds of dollars and endless frustration.

If you have that much money to waste, the donate button is on the right near the top of the page.

6 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Shayde said...

Iboughtafish said...
Wow is boring...

1:42 PM

...

I had eggs for breakfast.

Oh -- thought we were playing the non-sequitur game.

I think [GM]Dave should take down as many names as he can from those sites, and save them for a rainy day. When Susan goes hormonally aggro, he can just pull out names & have a little banning party. ^^

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

At one point in Asherons Call Pyreal Rat sold his account for $5000.00. I kid you not.

He made a killing

Some moron got a powerful character who really had nothing else to do (zero high leve content at that point)

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger azuza001 said...

to buy a used account is like to buy a used condom. If you do it you must answer the question of WHY with a strait face.

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Larry said...

What difference does it make what a person decides to spend his money on?

Correct me if I am wrong but purchasing an account doesn't violate a the TOS?

It would be no different than me GIVING my account to someone else as long as they pay the monthly fee.

More than likely if someone pays for a complete account they either have money to burn or know what they are doing.

The poing is, if an inexperienced player purchases a completed account and attempts to aggro a party would be no different than an inexperienced member who started from the beginning and the party gets the same results.

Personally I wouldn't buy a completed account, I wouldn't even purchase virtual anything for real money.

But to each his own if they want to spend their hard earned money for a game just as long as they dont effect the economy is fine with me.

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Rachelle said...

Buying and selling accounts is in all games, everywhere. And apparently it's a REALLY good way to make money if you don't want to play the game anymore. I don't really understand it. I also don't understand paying a "service" to level you up either. I mean...what's the point?

At the end of the day, it comes down to people wanting the prestiege but not having to do the work. Isn't that the way life always is?

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

YEAH LOL WOW IS SO STUPID WHO WOULD PAY MONEY FOR THAT :):)

We've had a couple of people in our guild suddenly disappear and then reappear as another person who bought the account. It's disorienting, to say the least.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home