Tuesday, September 05, 2006

My Awesome Power

I received a message from a reader not long ago that really put the blog in perspective for me. If I could take a serious moment, I'd like everyone to read the message just so that you can understand the impact that this blog has had in some people's lives.

Dear [GM]Dave,

Hey, we all know that your blog is pretty awesome, right? But just HOW awesome is it?

Your blog is entertaining enough that my room-mate ignored two (what I think to be) cute girls making out just inches away from him.

*sniffle*

Just reading it brings tears to my eyes.

To imagine that my writing could be so entertaining that you would ignore some hot girl on girl action...

I'm speechless.

Oh wait...

No, I'm not.

What the hell were you thinking?! DEAR LORD!!!!

I realize that people (for some unknown reason) find this blog funny.

I want it to be funny.

But I don't expect you to miss out on something like that.

The blog will still be here later. Hell, just leave the screen on. I promise not to delete any posts.

You go do what you have to do and I'll just wait here.

I'm cool like that.

Seriously, people. You can consider [GM]Dave your official wingman. I will totally back you up when it comes to stuff like that.

You go watch the hot chicks make out. Then we'll have a funny story later.

Hot chicks making out. Then story.

In that order.

Yes, I know that laughter is the best medicine. But watching two girls making out would be a hell of a way to go.

Because of this message, I feel obligated to post a warning to all of my readers:

A Word to My Readers:

Reading Bannable Offenses is a thrilling experience. During your time here, you will be able to read, comment, and laugh at many other individuals in an experience that is unique to my blog.


That being said, I have no desire to see your real life suffer as a consequence. Don't forget your family, your friends, your school, or your work.

Or hot chicks making out.

8 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger WanderingJ said...

[GM]Dave, the master of hot chicks making out. XP

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Gray Fox said...

That should seriously be up at the top of the page.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger creature124 said...

...I like FFXI, and I like your blog, but...thats going too far. The blog will still be there later, but the chicks might not be.

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

personally I'd be like "Wheres me Camera!"

whats the point of watching 2 hot chicks make out if you cannot make money out of it?

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger azuza001 said...

Oh my god, that poor man is now a certified geek. Only a geek would let an experience like that just slip by. Dude. Your on the computer. Hot chicks are making out next to you. YOUR ON THE COMPUTER. TURN THE WEB CAM ON! lol.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Vatar said...

You forgot Don't forget your alchohol. ^.^

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Vatar said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Jeana said...

What IS so fasinating to guys about two girls kissing? I mean... girls aren't getting off to two guys making out... and if they do, that's just sick. Guys and their damn testosterone. *shakes head*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home