Saturday, September 02, 2006

Fan Club Issues

I seem to be having computer problems. I'm not sure what's going on, but I may have to delay the fan pack until tomorrow.

I'm going to try hitting the harddrive with a hammer and see if that does the trick.

Sorry for the delay. Apparently, some things are beyond even my god-like powers.

I'll try and get them out tonight, but if the problem persists, I may have to move everything to Susan's computer to finish it up. In that case, everything will be sent tomorrow.

Don't worry. It's coming.

3 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger AurtherX said...

The hammer solution works.

I speak from experience.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Goblin Smithy said...

People started donating money and I decided that they deserved a little bit extra for being so nice.

It's nothing big. Just a few exclusive stories, some fun pics, and some other things.

It's just a way to thank people who donated money expecting nothing in return.

And I put the minimum at $5 because a few people started spamming my account with extremely small donations.

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Goblin Smithy said...

Haha. No. I appreciate every donation people make.

Hell, I love even getting e-mails from fans. I know I give them a hard time, but a lot of them are really nice.

The problem is Paypal charges a fee per each transaction, so these small donations were being taken as fees. The only people who made money off these donations was Paypal.

People are still free to donate or not donate of their own accord. The blog will be here for you guys as often as I can update.

The pack is just my way of saying thanks for the people who really enjoy the blog enough to support me.

Also, there was another issue pertaining to the spamming of small donations that I really can't explain. Just trust me that this was the most effective deterrent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home