Saturday, September 16, 2006

A Quick Note

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Apparently, I was not paying attention when I posted last night. I had started writing that update before I broke my glasses and saved it to publish later.

Then, I forgot to move it, so when I finally posted it, it ended up below the broken glasses update.

I must be getting senile in my old age.

Anyway, yesterday's update was there. It was just hidden down the page a little ways.

We'll call it a special easter egg or something.

Yeah, that makes it sound like I'm slightly less retarded.

Also, while I'm at it, I'd like to thank you guys for putting up with the update schedule lately. Updating each day has never been easy, but I tried never to miss it. Honestly, I enjoy writing these as much as you enjoy reading them.

I didn't like missing so many days and I know some of you were no doubt displeased.

I've got my internet now and I'm all moved in, so theoretically, things should run smoothly from now on. I'll try not to miss an update for a while. If I do, you can rest assured it's for a very good reason.

Like me being drunk or something.

Seriously, thanks for putting up with it.

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Geeze Ichiroson, Dont give him any wiggle room.

POST POST POST all other things secondary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home