Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Fan Club Update

Working hard on the fan club gift pack for this month, so sadly I won't be able to do an update this evening.

There's another children's book I've written, as well as a few pics, and the usual exclusive stories.

It's coming together nicely, but if I don't put the time in, it won't come together at all.

Between that and us banning 1,400 accounts today, I barely have time to think. I'll let you guys know how the mass banning went tomorrow.

On a side note, I'm starting a petition to change our current day into a 28 hour day so that I might actually have time to sleep.

4 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger WanderingJ said...

1,400... I sense another hunting season. >:D

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Alison the Amazing Thief said...

Oh my fricken goodness. I left one comment on your site yesterday and my blog went from zero visitors ever to 40 hits and 4 whole comments in 24 hours. I'm so psyched. It's like a drug to watch that stupid little counter. Just wanted to share my excitement and thank you for writing such entertaining posts. I love reading them while eating my morning toast. I think I want to have your baby now.

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Gray Fox said...

Just 28 hours? That would still be a bit short of a day to me... (I'm serious, if it were to me, we could have those 35 hours a day that Mars has (I think it's 35))...

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger Sammniamii said...

Are you sure that you only want to make it 28 hours? Can I convince you to increase by, oh, say....12 more? That way one could finish an entire week's worth of work in 1 sitting...then have ample time left over for, say...crafting and other assorted past-time pleasures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home