Saturday, September 30, 2006

Fan Club Update

As you have probably no doubt figured out, it's the end of the month. This, of course, means that I'm hard at work on this month's giftpack.

Well... In between rounds of Mario Hoops. Damn that game is fun.

The only thing that would makeit better would be if I was an unlockable character. That would be awesome.

Wario goes for a dunk when suddenly, I hit him with a banstick and he gets eaten by Jormy.

That's pure entertainment value, right there.

Anyway, the pack will be sent out on the second of the month barring unforseen circumstances such as death or a Dynamis run.

There will be at least two exclusive [GM]Dave stories in the pack this month, one pertaining to the game and one pertaining to Susan and the development of my rightful heir.

And whatever else I can figure to put in. Sometimes I just throw in random items. Last month, I think I included my grade 12 paper on the industrial revolution.

Now, you're thinking that that would not be valuable. But if one of my readers was in grade 12...

2 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger WanderingJ said...

So how do the FF characters handle in Hoops?

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Justine said...

I had to write a paper on the industrial revolution in grade 12 too o_O But I still think the best one was a paper I did in the 7th grade about school rules that ended up being about garbage men XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home