Friday, September 29, 2006

Unscheduled Interruption

Sorry to interrupt the fan week theme, people, but I just had to tell you what happened yesterday.

Yesterday was the anniversary of the single greatest day in human history. It marks the date that our civilization was changed for the greater good.

It was my birthday.

Unfortunately, my day was not going so well. The GM call queue at work just kept getting worse and worse.

I must have erased it five or six times an hour at least. And the calls just kept coming.

By the time I got home, I was grumbling to myself and entertaining the idea of building some sort of Doomsday device. I'm sure customer service will be much less frustrating when the rest of humanity is either destroyed or enslaved.

A man can dream, can't he?

Needless to say, I was in a praticularly bad mood when I got home. I wanted nothing other than to avoid all contact with other people.

Susan>> Oh, Davvvvvvve...
Susan>> I'm in the bedroom...

Terrific. The one night I'm not in the mood to deal with people is the night Susan is in the mood.

Okay, I'm never in the mood to deal with people. But that usually doesn't stop me from having sex with her.

Last night, though, I just couldn't handle even the idea of it.

Yes, my day was so bad I was actually not in the mood for sex. Think about how bad it had to be.

I walked into the bedroom ready to break the news. There she was, in our bed with the covers pulled up to her neck. She looked absolutely gorgeous.

Unfortunately, she was still a human being and I was in no mood for human beings.

Even hot ones.

Yes, my day was that bad.

Susan>> I've got something for you under here.
Susan>> And you just have to get your hands on.
[GM]Dave>> Listen, honey... I had a long day...
Susan>> Sshhhhhh
Susan>> Don't worry about that right now.
[GM]Dave>> Seriously. I don't think you understand.
[GM]Dave>> I'm really not in the mood...
Susan>> Not in the mood?
Susan>> You're not in the mood for this?

With that, she threw back the covers to reveal her body.

Her fully dressed body.

I was just about to ask her what was going on when I saw something lying next to her on the bed.

It was a sleek, shiny, jet black DS lite.

My jaw nearly dropped to the floor. It was so beautiful.

Ironically, the thing looked like sex.

My frustration and anger were instantly erased. I ran to the bed graing my new DS lite in one hand and Susan in the other. We made wild, passionate love.

[GM]Dave>> That was amazing.
[GM]Dave>> You're the best I ever had.
Susan>> Thanks.
[GM]Dave>> Oh...
[GM]Dave>> You're still here?

So, I was sleeping on the couch...

6 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger WanderingJ said...

[GM]Dave>> That was amazing.
[GM]Dave>> You're the best I ever had.
Susan>> Thanks.
[GM]Dave>> Oh...
[GM]Dave>> You're still here?

So, I was sleeping on the couch...

Best. Ending. Ever.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Esined said...

LMAO...
Thats all I have to to say
LAUGH
My
FUCKING
ASS
OFF!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger Kite said...

((Congratulations)), [GM]Dave! Enjoy your new playmate XD

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger none said...

Happy Birthday!

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger dark_vyce said...

Dale:

Dude.... OMG. Like... the english language.. fails me....

May I remind you that this is a blog. What typically happens in blogs?

People telling others about their life. And this sort of ended on a happy note, so quit your bitching.

Futhermore, what does the game have to do with reality? Your comment makes no sense whatsoever.

Also, you failed your english classes didn't you? I have a bad trailing period habit, but you take the cake.

Now to ignore you, as I've given you too much attention already.

--------------------
Wow, that must be some sort of a bad day to not want sex O.o.

While you were sleeping on the couch, "At least I got a DS out of it"

Silly Females.

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Cooper Rollins said...

lol that was funny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home