Thursday, September 21, 2006

Damnedable Immune System - Vol. 2

Dammit.

It seems that I am, yet again, sick. I have caught some form of virus that has vowed to destroy me.

Someone remind me to install Norton on myself after this is over.

I don't know why this happens to me. You guys know that I'm a good person and all.

Stop laughing.

Yesterday morning, I woke up feeling like crap.

Actually... I didn't wake up. Susan woke up and then gently reached over and yanked my eyelid open.

If she were not carrying the heir to my kingdom, I might have to push her down some stairs.

Apparently, my illness was readily obvious. Seeing me at death's door, tenuously clutching to life, Susan immediately took on a more nurturing role.

Susan>> Damn.
Susan>> You look like refried ass.

I said more nurturing. It really wouldn't be hard to go out from her usual demeanor.

I was actually surprised she didn't just poke me with a stick.

[GM]Dave>> You're so sweet to me.
Susan>> You're sick.
[GM]Dave>> Well, aren't you smart?
[GM]Dave>> All that fancy book learning paid off.
Susan>> Get out of bed!
[GM]Dave>> You get out of bed.
[GM]Dave>> I'm going to lie here and die.
Susan>> You have to get up.
Susan>> You're going to get me sick.
[GM]Dave>> Boo-frickin'-hoo.
Susan>> I can't get sick.
Susan>> It could hurt the baby.
[GM]Dave>> You know what would hurt the baby?
Susan>> What?
[GM]Dave>> A flight of stairs.
[GM]Dave>> Leave me alone.
Susan>> Go on. Get up.
Susan>> Go into work or something.
[GM]Dave>> I'm not going to work.
[GM]Dave>> I'm sick.
[GM]Dave>> Call in and tell them I died.
Susan>> I'm not going to lie.
[GM]Dave>> Okay. Wait ten minutes.
[GM]Dave>> Then call in and tell them I died.
[GM]Dave>> It'll be true by then.
Susan>> You're such a big baby.
Susan>> You've got the sniffles.
Susan>> You look fine.
[GM]Dave>> You said I like like, and I quote, "refried ass".
[GM]Dave>> I don't think there's anyway that could be good.
Susan>> Just go away!
Susan>> The baby'll get sick.
[GM]Dave>> How is the baby going to get sick?
[GM]Dave>> I really don't plan on coughing on your uterus.
Susan>> I don't care.
Susan>> Just go somewhere else.
[GM]Dave>> Fine.
[GM]Dave>> I'll just die on the couch then.
Susan>> Not there either.
[GM]Dave>> ...
[GM]Dave>> Do you want me to slap you?
[GM]Dave>> I don't want to, but you're leaving me no option.
Susan>> You can't lie on the couch.
[GM]Dave>> Why the hell not?
Susan>> I want to watch TV later.
[GM]Dave>> ...
[GM]Dave>> How hard could it be to hide a body?
Susan>> I need to lie down for the baby.
[GM]Dave>> The baby.
[GM]Dave>> You're using that as an excuse.
Susan>> I AM NOT!
Susan>> That's terrible.
[GM]Dave>> Yesterday, you made me get you a sandwich.
[GM]Dave>> For the baby.
Susan>> ... Yeah.
Susan>> That one was a lie.
[GM]Dave>> Shocker.
Susan>> Just go die somewhere quietly.
[GM]Dave>> I hate you.

So, I had to spend the whole day sitting at my computer, trying not to pass out or vomit.

On the bright side, Bonecrafting 60!

What?

You have to have priorities.

24 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger Airwave Angel said...

haha beautiful.

when in doubt of existence, craft.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Isaac20 said...

Ouch, but, I really don't think it'd be that hard to hide the body, but you might just become the next Scott Peterson >_>

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger dickkead said...

Fuck you isaac20...

What's the matter, there was already 19 other people with the screen name isaac?

Pussy.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Isaac20 said...

What the hell? Why do you always get pissed at me when I comment? What'd I ever do to you?

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger tarinakarelia said...

wow. a good ol' fashioned jeuno shouting match right here on GmDave's very own blog!! good job geniouses. get a life. somewhere else.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Alison the Amazing Thief said...

Wow. The more you write about Susan the more I like her. But on a more nuturing note, I really do hope you feel better soon.

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Knightxl said...

DIE!!!!!!!!

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Nayathril said...

Grats on 60 Dave

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Isaac20 said...

I just want to know why dickkead insults me.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger nano said...

Let's see, don't forget family, friends, school or work.. nothing about your health there, looks like you'll be fine ^^

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger kitty monk said...

"Isaac20 said...

I just want to know why dickkead insults me. "

I think his name says the reason. Screams it, even.

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger WanderingJ said...

Heh... already you're having "baby-induced" problems. Good luck with that...

Also, I'm thankful I wasn't the only one feeling like crap. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough to keep me out of going to my classes today. Go fig, huh? :P

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger notkesirahonest said...

Feh! You think you have problems! I went to the doctors today cos i'm ill too ; ; after 20minutes left the surgery clutching a large carrier bag of drugs for...

IBS
Keratosis Pilaris
Rhinitus
and finally
Dysthymia

I am broken ; ;

I wouldn't mind so much but none of the above are cureable. 1 is damned annoying and gets me down. 1 is chronically painful, another looks horrid and the last makes me wanna kill (But mainly telesales people so that's ok cos i'd be doing society a service)

This is what you can look forward to when the heir to the kindgom reaches 15.

Get better soon wuss.

 
At 3:51 AM, Blogger Furioku said...

=o it sucks to be sick dave it sucks to be sick.

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger CaesarsGhost said...

1 - Norton sucks ass.

2 - Tell her exercising is good for the baby and get off her ass and fuckin move around so she doesn't end up fat watching Daytime TV and eating all the time.
...unless you like em big.

3 - A woman's immune system downright doubles during pregnancy... she's not about to get the baby sick.

24 - I like this number.

25 - Get your ass back to the dragon feedings. Seriously, you're turning all EMO and shit.

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Thistle said...

Wow, she's pregnant? Congrats! Good work, man!

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger WHM of Death said...

I keep telling you [GM]Dave..you better unban MOM and quick. Soon she will be over your house all the time "Helping" get ready for the baby. Imgine the Dunes to the tenth power!!

Then when the Spawn of [GM]Dave arrives,to reign fire and brinstone on gillsellers and tards,..you Mom will be over ALL the time. Unban her and give her a hobby before your life becomes her new playtoy

that could interfer with [GM]Dave justice....Dragon Style!!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger RDMFire said...

So the devil himself can be defeated by a common cold.
Interesting.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Alchemist Sashi said...

"RDMFire said...

So the devil himself can be defeated by a common cold.
Interesting."

Hmm... this information will come in handy for our plans for him... Muahahahaha!

No. Anyways, that really sucks that you're sick. It also sucks that your wife refuses to let you die in bed or on the couch. Although dieing while gaming can't be a bad thing. Ah well, get well soon [GM]Dave ^-^

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Kerith said...

Did I miss the post where you found out she's expecting?? Wow! Congrats! Actually, that's kind of scary, in a rather apocalyptic-evil-is-to-be-unleashed-upon-us kind of way. But still, way to go.

Oh, and being an expecting mom of a FFXI baby myself (met my husband in-game), you'll be glad to know there is a dominating evil that can stretch far beyond being a GM, a gil seller, or the president. It's a pregnant woman. Good luck with that, Dave! muahahaha!

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Eirwen said...

Congratulations on getting to 60 with bonecrafting.

Nort-ugh don't let me finish that word.

A sick mother-to-be is not good for your heir to the throne. But a sick person needs to be in bed, so Susan had better gotten downstairs, since she was already planning to do.

Get well soon, Dave!

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger zerombr said...

GM]Dave>> You said I like like, and I quote, "refried ass".
[GM]Dave>> I don't think there's anyway that could be good.


I think that's probably the single funniest statement {GM}Invalid ever uttered ^_^

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger luther349 said...

i have to disagree on the mass bannings not hurting ff. wile of course those guys had a reasion to be banned and all. the ff subcriber base is droping off fast. they wuldent have made a 360 ver if that wasent true and not even that did well. not saying its a bad game or anything but it is aging and has been losing people to newer games. this probly only applys to the us base of people vs the japnise sence they love ff vs anything usa made. hate wow all you whant but they allow 3rd party tools as long there not cheating such as runing in windowed mode or gui changes. i think its time those guys at ff change that policy. banning someone running in windowed mode is just bs. banning for flee tool or other cheats has a reasion its effecting gameplay but windowed mode give me a brake. just add windowing to the games code and wala thers 1,000 less bannings. what is it 5 lines of code. im not some wow fanboy but when your game is losing people and your banning people for something as miner as running windowd and not cheating well your never going to get back on top. and no i am not banned from ff but if i ever was for something like that i would never whant to come back. gmdave might be like every other gm and theplayer drive him insane hell they did me but thers one thing he forgets ff with no players = dave is out of a job that fee they all pay pays him.

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Dale said...

Lol.. I have never seen or even had previously known there was a Gm site.. I apparently need to look around more online.. as for you ole Dave..lol.. I gotta say.. Just bored at work.. sure u can relate.. Read through your bannable offenses and I hope I never call you on a gm call lol.. As I'm sure you do too.. I'm a 75 war/nin on the Lakshmi server.. not like u care.. But I have to ask.. how do you still have your job? I mean you step way out of line in regards to general humane skills when dealing with peoples issues.. Regardless of how mundane and simplistic. I wish I could be an asshole to eveyone who wanted me to do something for them but unfortunately I cannot.. It's called "job security" lol.. Though I am an asshole anyway from time to time.. But I didn't even know you guys joined parties and so forth.. when I first started reading this I was like "whoa what an asshole" ... but then it hits you.. you know what.. people really are retarded... good call on the thf who didnt know what link was btw lol..Liar liar pants on fire.. lol..wonder if he got banned..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home