Friday, August 25, 2006

A Few Notes

Three matters to deal with:

1) Lack of Update Yesterday

Sorry there was no update yesterday. Between work, gaming, and some semblance of a life, I've been burning myself out lately. I've actually started going narcoleptic at my desk, randomly falling asleep while typing (ie. the tarantula incident).

I needed to take a night off and get some sleep. I still don't think I've had enough, but I feel a hell of a lot better. Needed to recharge my batteries.

As for the days without updates, unfortunately shit happens. I can't control the universe (yet), so some days I'm not able to sit down and write up an update.

Some days I'm so tired/annoyed that I can't think of anything funny to write. I've tried writing on these days and the feedback hasn't been great. It feels too forced.

Hopefully, these absences will be rare, but they are going to happen.

I'd like to invite all of my readers to send me any fan work/art that they like. Should a day come when I can't update, I'll at least try and put up some fun fan work.

Anyway, on to subject number 2...


2) August Fan Week

That's right, folks. It's fan week time again, that special time of the month where we all come together to celebrate my greatness.

I have a few theme ideas for the week, but I wanted to know if you readers had certain things you'd like to know/hear about.

If there is anything you'd like to know/hear about, feel free to post it in the comments section of this post and I'll work it in as best I can.

Now, there are good ways to do this and bad ways.

Good Way: [GM]Dave, I've always wondered does Susan get jealous of female players hitting on you?

See, that's good. It offers some room for discussion and is not strange.

Bad Way: [GM]Dave, what are you wearing?

See, that's bad. It offers room for discussion, but room that no one really wants to go into. You are scary. Please discontinue breathing at your earliest convenience.

This is your opportunity to voice your opinions and see more of what you like.

I will probably ignore many of these opinions, but that's only because I ignore most people.

On to subject 3...


3) Fan Club pack

As most of you already know, anyone who donates $5 or more during the month becomes part of the [GM]Dave fan club. All fan club members receive a free gift pack at the end of the month that includes some fun pictures, exclusive stories, and whatever else I think to include.

To make the pack even more palatable, I'd like to hear your suggestions about what else to include. More stories? More Susan stories? Just let me know.

Also, if you submit fan work/art, it can be included in the fan pack to be appreciated by other readers.

That's everything, folks. I'll be back later this evening with an actual update.

5 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger Bellemithra said...

Take it easy this weekend. Look forward to your next update!

<3

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Seritle said...

I have something to ask.
[GM]Dave, why did you pick Jormy out of all of the horrific, enormous, and ass raping dragons?

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Squirt said...

I know what Dave is wearing! It's that shiny shimmery GM armor! I love the way it sparkles!

Reeree says if you don't know how to spell dickhead then you must be one. I disagree. I think there are lots and lots of body parts that can't spell.

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger FibroMama said...

How about a post where [GM] Dave meets Goblin Smithy while answering another stupid GM call about Overgrown Rose?

I'd love to see Dave and Smitty interact about how stupid players are.

 
At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wondering... does Susan aspire to anything else than being "[GM]Dave's woman"? Call me crazy for asking a person of the female persuasion her opinion... I like to experiment with ideas... :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home