Fan Club Theme WeekIt's that time again, folks.
It's time for the [GM]Dave Fan Club Gift Pack.
Hold your applause until the end.
As usual, any reader who donates $5 or more during the month (up until I send out the packages) to help support [GM]Dave will receive a special Fan Club gift pack via e-mail. This is just a small token of thanks for the many people who help me out.
I take care of my own.
The gift pack includes:
- exclusive stories
- fan art
- special add ons
- whatever else I can think of
This month, however, I thought we could do something fun. I've got lots of stories that I've never told you and I have decided to let the fans decide what stories I will post this week.
Or, basically, who I will go and torture to make a story.
I do that, too.
Thus, I give you FAN CLUB THEME WEEK.
Some possible themes include:
- more stories about the relationship between someone with almost god-like power over one of the most amazing sources of entertainment on our planet and [GM]Dave
b) Real life
- more stories of the daily annoyances that compose my life offline and the many reasons why I wish I owned a dragon.
c) Memoirs of [GM]Takana
- a history of the late [GM]Takana, known to his friends as Tak.
d) Jormungand / Dragonpalooza 2006
- your favourite and mine, stories of dragon-related deaths.
e) Gil Seller Justice
- more stories involving the torture and killing of the most hated species in Vana'diel. No, I don't mean Galkas.
Just post your choice (or another suggestion) in the comments section of this post. At the end of each day, I will tabulate the results and choose a theme.
If two choices are close, I may vary the theme a little or have a theme crossover.
Like the time Susan got eaten by a dragon.
This week is all about what the readers want to see.
Also, if there's anything else you'd like to see included in the gift pack, post your suggestions and I'll see what I can do.
No nude photos of Susan.
The last time I posted those on the internet, things did not go well.
And, as always, the reader who donates the most in any given month will be given the opportunity to participate in the blog.
This may involve getting eaten by a dragon.
All right. There you have it.
Get posting and we'll see where your choices take us.
Or who your choices get tormented.
See? I'm totally a nice guy.
Unless you annoy me.
And then replace "gift pack" with "incendiary device".