Friday, June 23, 2006

Fan Club Theme Week

It's that time again, folks.

It's time for the [GM]Dave Fan Club Gift Pack.

Please, please.

Hold your applause until the end.

As usual, any reader who donates $5 or more during the month (up until I send out the packages) to help support [GM]Dave will receive a special Fan Club gift pack via e-mail. This is just a small token of thanks for the many people who help me out.

I take care of my own.

The gift pack includes:

- exclusive stories
- wallpapers
- pictures
- fan art
- special add ons
- whatever else I can think of

This month, however, I thought we could do something fun. I've got lots of stories that I've never told you and I have decided to let the fans decide what stories I will post this week.

Or, basically, who I will go and torture to make a story.

I do that, too.

Thus, I give you FAN CLUB THEME WEEK.

Some possible themes include:

a) Susan

- more stories about the relationship between someone with almost god-like power over one of the most amazing sources of entertainment on our planet and [GM]Dave

b) Real life

- more stories of the daily annoyances that compose my life offline and the many reasons why I wish I owned a dragon.

c) Memoirs of [GM]Takana

- a history of the late [GM]Takana, known to his friends as Tak.

d) Jormungand / Dragonpalooza 2006

- your favourite and mine, stories of dragon-related deaths.

e) Gil Seller Justice

- more stories involving the torture and killing of the most hated species in Vana'diel. No, I don't mean Galkas.

Just post your choice (or another suggestion) in the comments section of this post. At the end of each day, I will tabulate the results and choose a theme.

If two choices are close, I may vary the theme a little or have a theme crossover.

Like the time Susan got eaten by a dragon.

Priceless.

This week is all about what the readers want to see.

Also, if there's anything else you'd like to see included in the gift pack, post your suggestions and I'll see what I can do.

No nude photos of Susan.

The last time I posted those on the internet, things did not go well.

And, as always, the reader who donates the most in any given month will be given the opportunity to participate in the blog.

This may involve getting eaten by a dragon.

Donators beware.

All right. There you have it.

Get posting and we'll see where your choices take us.

Or who your choices get tormented.

See? I'm totally a nice guy.

Unless you annoy me.

And then replace "gift pack" with "incendiary device".

7 Comments:

At 5:40 AM, Blogger Acid Zebra said...

"more stories about the relationship between someone with almost god-like power over one of the most amazing sources of entertainment on our planet and [GM]Dave"

nice one.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger elwillow said...

I think more real life story could be nice.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Justine said...

More Susan/Real Life stories!

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like all the choices....but i'll have to go with either Susan or real life stories.

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Kiwi said...

Aznstyle, you realize you just said "teet owned" in leetspeak, right? Just checking.

Your pic does not deliver.

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger M A Haddox said...

Too many dragon feedings. I miss the ban stick .. but i like the real life occurances.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger lonelychocobo15 said...

Taodyn, [GM]Dave, Mean old bastard, God, asshat, non-existant loser who needs to get a life... whatever, you know, you're the same person to me. <3

I know you've got pages and pages of comments: both good and bad, and that you probably don't even read the lengthy annotations, or even the one-liners. Why would my opinion matter, anyways? Well, dispite this knowledge I'm still posting. Go figure. =P

Well, I'll stop rambling now and cut to the chase. I just popped in to say that your blog makes my day much more brighter, and it makes me feel better about myself. My abs actually hurt from all of the laughing a do. So, it's part of my exercise routine now - Sit on my ass, read your blogs, and laugh non-stop for 15 minutes+.

However, this blog does make me doubt the future of mankind. And though you may think that I am kidding about this, I inform you that I am *NOT*. I shake my head in disgust as I read about the mass I.Q void that is spreading more and more throughout the world.

I want to quarantine myself from the rest of the human population just so that I may preserve the little bit of intelligence that I have somehow managed to obtain.

Anyways, I'm out. Don't stop writing! =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home