Friday, May 19, 2006

A Note

Things are very busy at work tonight, so I don't think I'm going to have an update ready.

It seems a few players have reported my "alternative customer service methods" and the admins are trying to crack down on me.

Seems a log wipe is desperately needed.

As if they could ever hope to stop me.

Anyway, I need to cover some tracks and report some player's credit cards as stolen. I'll be back tomorrow with an update. I'll give you a preview:

Player threatens [GM]Dave with legal action.

[GM]Dave gets angry.

Hilarity ensues.

3 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

LOL...can't wait to see this!

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger BenoSmash said...

Awesome... Not that you have to do work and cover your tracks, but that someone's credit card is going to be reported stolen in the morning...

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Justine said...

Minko, you fail at life. "kthnxbye" XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home