Tuesday, May 23, 2006

[GM]Dave Fan Week

As many of you already know, I started a [GM]Dave fanclub last month for all of the readers who donated $5 or more.

Because those people were cool enough to help me out, I sent them a special giftpack that included some wallpapers, two exclusive blog stories, and a few little addendums.

This month, I've decided to throw in a few more things.

This month's giftpack will also include some amazing fan art sent in by readers, a few pages from the "GM Manual", a short biography of yours truly, and whatever else I can figure to put in.

Maybe a pamphlet about our religion: [GM]Davism.

So, anyone who donated $5 or more this month will automatically become a member of the fan club and be sent this free giftpack.

WARNING: please make sure the e-mail address you include is a valid one. A few members did not receive their package last month because they kept getting bounced back as undeliverable.

Also, because I really feel like I owe you guys for all your support, this week will be [GM]Dave Fan Week.

Hold your applause until the end please.

I will be updating the blog as often as possible this week to maximize the humor and hopefully make your days a little brighter.

Also, there will be an abundance of Jormungand related fatalities.

I will also be accepting ideas for blog updates. I've dealt with pretty much every type of stupidity on our planet, so I no doubt have a story to go along with anything you might suggest.

If you want to have a question answered or suggest an idea, please post it in the comments section of this post.

I will also be accepting fan art for possible posting or inclusion in the fan club gift pack.

(Possible is the key word there. I'll consider anything you guys post or send, but I'm not putting up an MSPaint picture of me riding a unicorn or something)

And, as usual, the highest donator of the month will receive a special honor of appearing in the blog.

This may involve you getting killed by a large dragon. I'm not sure.

Thank you all for reading and all of the fan club members for supporting me. Your loyalty will be rewarded when the revolution comes.

VIVA LA DAVE!!!

Sorry. Hard to hold back sometimes.

Note: before anyone asks, no this is not the update for the day. I'm working on something that happened yesterday, but wanted to get a post up early so people have something to read at work.

8 Comments:

At 5:36 AM, Blogger Goblin Smithy said...

Writing about retards in FPS games.

How much time do you think I have?

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger Bellemithra said...

It's so nice to enjoy reading [GM]Dave's blog and drink my coffee in the morning. =) Always adds a smile to my day.

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Lankist said...

Fan Art'd!

http://star.walagata.com/w/shogen/GMDAVE.JPG

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Lankist said...

Ineed, it is a booze bottle. I probably should have put up the high-res version. Here it is.

http://star.walagata.com/w/shogen/GMdaveclassy.jpg

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Green Armadillo said...

Heh. Love the blog. Pity anyone who signs up for an in-game wedding and draws you as the officiating GM. You'd probably spawn a Goblin Smith on the wedding party or something.

/crossover hint ;)

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Justine said...

You should round up a RMT or someone of equal stupidity and burn him at the stake infront of everyone :o Or feed him infront of everyone...or both :o Jormy would appretiate his food well done over an open flame ;)

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Lankist said...

Actually, Bam, screenshots do not count as proof, seeing as they are so easily modified. Same for every MMO

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger holydust said...

Are you kidding me?

People give you money? Actual money?

Where do I start with the irony?

Nice racket.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home