Monday, May 29, 2006

Fan Club Update

Alternate Title: "Davites of the World UNITE!"

Quick update, but back with more later.

The fan club gift pack is starting to look really nice. I've received some amazing fan art pictures from a number of readers.

Some of these pictures will just blow you away.

I've also done a few pics of my own that I think are funny.

You can tell some have been shopped though. You can tell by looking at the pixels.

I have also collected a handful of funny screenshots from around the web of other GMs pretending not to know me. They're priceless.

So this month's gift pack will (so far) include:

-an extra exclusive story from each blog
-a page or two from the GM manual
-fan club membership cards
-two wallpapers
-[GM]Dave art
-fan art collection
-[GM]Dave pics from around the web
-a picture of me riding a unicorn
-a pamphlet explaining our new religion, Davism

And that's only what I've come up with so far.

The fan club pack will NOT include:

-access to secret game information
-the secrets of the universe
-permission to have my babies

I really think people will enjoy this pack.

Also, the race for top donator of the month is getting quite heated. Top donator of the month will, of course, be given the opportunity to take part in the blog.

Attention: [GM]Dave is not liable for any dragon-related injuries that might occur. In addition, by reading this, you agree that you willing give your soul to [GM]Dave.

Imagine how cool your friends will think you are if they see you on [GM]Dave's blog.

As usual, the package will be sent out the 1st or 2nd of the next month via e-mail. Make sure you use your correct e-mail address when donating.

Thank you again for all of your support.

Together, we can put an end to hungry dragons everywhere.

4 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Goblin Smithy said...

[GM]Dave is an angry god.

You get nothing.

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Justine said...

Anyone I can get $5 from the join the club? XD

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You can tell some have been shopped though. You can tell by looking at the pixels."

ZING! lmao

Can't wait to see the pack!

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Goblin Smithy said...

I will never let the pixel comment go.

Ever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home