Tuesday, April 11, 2006

To the Doubters

Some people seem to think that I'm not a GM. They're saying that I could never get away with the things I do.

The problem seems to be that you do not understand the system.

You are not a GM. You're not. You have no understanding of our world. Our power. I understand you are trying to simply comprehend something so far beyond you, so I shouldn't hold your misconceptions against you.

I'm going to, but I probably shouldn't.

The only limit to my behavior is my imagination. Whatever cruelty can inspire me to conceive, I can enact upon the player populace.

Have a bad day? Ban a handful of Valkurm n00bs.

Didn't sleep well? Suspend an NM camper.

Stub my toe? Jail a handful of HNMLSes.

There is no jurisdiction for a Game Master. Race and nationality mean nothing to me. All players are equal in my eyes.

Or at least equally deserving of a ban.

Before you question [GM]Dave, you should ask yourself what your account is worth to you.

Can I suspend you? Can I ban you?

Do you feel lucky, PUNK?

5 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger Melissa Russell said...

Anyone who questions the validity of your GMness is clearly deserving of a ban. They have too much time on their hands and really need to go see the sun.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Ahleyanna said...

and once again your missing the point.

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Goblin Smithy said...

Sweetkitty,

You fail at life.

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Jutsu said...

OH, YOU GUYS ARE SO GULLIBLE HE'S NOT A GM -- WHY DON'T YOU GUYS SEE HE'S DECEIVING YOU INTO THINK- oh I don't give a fukc, and neither should you.

 
At 5:24 AM, Blogger Maverick said...

Before you question [GM]Dave, you should ask yourself what your account is worth to you.

Can I suspend you? Can I ban you?

Do you feel lucky, PUNK?


Total AWESOMENESS! Fell out of my chair laughing right there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home