Tuesday, April 11, 2006

To the Doubters

Some people seem to think that I'm not a GM. They're saying that I could never get away with the things I do.

The problem seems to be that you do not understand the system.

You are not a GM. You're not. You have no understanding of our world. Our power. I understand you are trying to simply comprehend something so far beyond you, so I shouldn't hold your misconceptions against you.

I'm going to, but I probably shouldn't.

The only limit to my behavior is my imagination. Whatever cruelty can inspire me to conceive, I can enact upon the player populace.

Have a bad day? Ban a handful of Valkurm n00bs.

Didn't sleep well? Suspend an NM camper.

Stub my toe? Jail a handful of HNMLSes.

There is no jurisdiction for a Game Master. Race and nationality mean nothing to me. All players are equal in my eyes.

Or at least equally deserving of a ban.

Before you question [GM]Dave, you should ask yourself what your account is worth to you.

Can I suspend you? Can I ban you?

Do you feel lucky, PUNK?

16 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger Wen said...

You know, as well as me, that the only way to prove you're a GM is posting some relevant images. You won't..and I don't need you to be a real GM to enjoy and laugh with your posts.

Am I already banned? lol

;)

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Melissa Russell said...

Anyone who questions the validity of your GMness is clearly deserving of a ban. They have too much time on their hands and really need to go see the sun.

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger WindexHamster said...

! |>|-|34|2 j00|2 \/\/|247|-|, [6/\/\]|)4\/3



^^

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Sweetkitty said...

People.... he isn't a real GM. You're stupid to not know this. This Blog is only made for fun. He isn't pretending to actually be a GM, he's just playing. Jeez -.-

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Ahleyanna said...

and once again your missing the point.

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger [GM]Dave said...

Sweetkitty,

You fail at life.

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Mango said...

Well he didn't give a yes or no >.>
i remember a forum where players were complaining about a GM that wouldn't help even with the most legitimate calls(like falling into a hole). Dunno if his name was dave though

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger SanTokiSan said...

Actually, if you were a gm wen or sweetkitty, it would be easy to see that he is a gm from the things that he gripes about. i'm not so sure that those are the things that he actually does, but they're close enough to my fantasies hhahah great blog dave.

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Jutsu said...

OH, YOU GUYS ARE SO GULLIBLE HE'S NOT A GM -- WHY DON'T YOU GUYS SEE HE'S DECEIVING YOU INTO THINK- oh I don't give a fukc, and neither should you.

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Tidusover14 said...

Haha actually you're NOT a GM.. I asked a REAL GM in game when I had an issue that was actually useful.. damn Gil sellers >.>

Now although I LOVE this blog and think it's hilarious, that doesn't make you a GM =\

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger fallenangel71 said...

I think [GM]Dave is real...

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Thorvault said...

I beleive In [GM]Dave!! And if you beleive with all your heart, you can see him too!!

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Chronofantasy said...

I believe he's a [GM] Maybe these blogs are just made up, or he could've actually done some of them, or wished he could've.. Either way they're addicting to read and comical at that.

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger san said...

I do believe in [GM]Dave I do I do I do, I do believe in [GM] Dave I do I do...

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger anonymous said...

Doesn't matter if he's real or not... he's funny. And if you non-believers are here just to prove him wrong, good luck at it! But when you prove that he's not, I will still be here reading. - Thank you for your GM Call. Have a nice day.(Or Good luck to your adventures in Vana'diel...)

 
At 5:24 AM, Blogger Paul said...

Before you question [GM]Dave, you should ask yourself what your account is worth to you.

Can I suspend you? Can I ban you?

Do you feel lucky, PUNK?


Total AWESOMENESS! Fell out of my chair laughing right there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home