Saturday, April 29, 2006

I Am SO Scared

Alternate Title: "I'm shaking in my foot gear."

Why do people feel the need to challenge me?

Why?

It is so overwhelmingly stupid to constantly see morons trying to call me out. As if their pathetic, pedantic little challenges would worry me.

The only thing these childish ramblings do is prove how retarded you really are.

Why would a GM take time out to warp to your server at your request?

I wouldn't do that. I prefer random acts of cruelty.

It takes all the fun out of it if they know you're coming.

I prefer to deal with natural stupidity. You know, that n00bish behavior that makes Vana'diel harder to live in.

You idiots trying to impress everyone with your "manliness" is just plain sad.

And the best part is that everyone knows it. Everyone who reads your comments laughs at the little fools trying to act tough.

You can't hang with me.

Imagine a four year old ran up and challenged you to a fight. Would you even bother?

Of course not. And that's why I don't bother with your pathetic, little challenges. You are so far beneath me that they are laughable, at best.

Today, though, I decided to see what one of these little punks could do.

I figured it would be good for a laugh.

Luckily, I didn't have to wait long for one of them to show up.

GM Call Description: We want to challenge [GM]Dave to a fight.

I mean how stupid could you be?

Why not GM Call Description: We want to challenge Evander Holyfield to a boxing match?

You're outclassed. Don't you realize that?

So, I warp over to their server. I don't want to embarass them (more than I did), so I won't tell you what server it was.

I will tell you that it begins with an 'S'.

And rhymes with Shiva.

[GM]Dave>> Hello, Adventurer.
[GM]Dave>> Apparently, you are considering suicide.
Player>> No way, loser.
Player>> We want to fight your fake GM ass.
[GM]Dave>> I'm not sure if my ass is targetable.
Player>> What?
[GM]Dave>> Also, my ass doesn't have a ballista license.
[GM]Dave>> It did finish the mentor quest, though.
Player>> We know you can't ban us.
Player>> And now, we're gonna kick your ass.
[GM]Dave>> I don't have a mirror...
[GM]Dave>> But I doubt my ass looks very worried.
Player>> Then you'll fight me?
[GM]Dave>> What do you mean "me"?
[GM]Dave>> I thought you had a whole group.
Player>> You want to fight all of us?!
[GM]Dave>> It wouldn't be worth the effort just to fight you.
Player>> You son of a bitch!
[GM]Dave>> Oh.
[GM]Dave>> You know my mom, then.
Player>> We're ready when you are, punk.

Now, that's where his already poor logic really started to fail him.

Why would you taunt someone who has already agreed to fight you? That's just not wise.

And taunting me?

Oh... the fun I was gonna have.

[GM]Dave>> Where do you want to fight?
[GM]Dave>> Choose any area you like.
Player>> How about Mordion Gaol?

Okay, now he'd just gone plain retarded.

What was his plan should he, by some miracle, win?

"Hey! We won! WE WO... How the hell do we get out of here?"

[GM]Dave>> Why not? Any other requests?
[GM]Dave>> Want me to just kill you and save us both some time?
Player>> You know we could win.
[GM]Dave>> It's possible.
Player>> HA!
[GM]Dave>> I could die of a heart attack.
Player>> You jerk!
[GM]Dave>> Sticks and stones may break my bones...
[GM]Dave>> But you'll still be retarded.
Player>> Let's go then, bitch.
[GM]Dave>> Can I ask you a question first?
Player>> What?
[GM]Dave>> Is it hard to play with your head up your ass?

So, I warp him and his friends to Mordion Gaol.

A quick perusal of their gear and weapons indicated that these guys meant business. All level 75s with some of the best items in the game.

And then they started to check me.

Player>> HAHAHA!
[GM]Dave>> Yes?
Player>> What's with the delay on your Great Sword?
[GM]Dave>> It is a little high, I suppose.
Player>> High?!
Player>> You'll only get one swing a minute.
[GM]Dave>> Scared yet?
Player>> Hardly.
Player>> You'll be dead before your third swing.
[GM]Dave>> We'll see.
Player>> Everyone will.
Player>> I'm running Fraps.

JACKPOT!

[GM]Dave>> Thank you for telling me that.
Player>> ... What?
[GM]Dave>> Fraps is technically a third party program.
[GM]Dave>> I'm going to have to review your account for banning.
Player>> You can't do that!
[GM]Dave>> Are you sure?

That's when they charged me. All 6 of them came in swinging. It was a hectic flurry of blades and lances.

And zeros.

[GM]Dave>> Did I mention this armor reduces all damage to 0?
Player>> Oh GAWD!
[GM]Dave>> Is it my turn now?

I pulled out my Great Sword and swung at the moron's friend, the Paladin.

Who promptly disappeared.

Player>> Where did he go?
Player>> We could have raised him!
[GM]Dave>> I doubt it.
[GM]Dave>> My sword just deleted his character.
Player>> WHAT?!
[GM]Dave>> I'll get to you soon.
[GM]Dave>> Damn the delay on this sword.

The hectic flurry continued after that, but instead of weapons, it was a flurry of bodies as they tried to get away.

I spent the next 5 minutes chasing down all of his friends and hitting them with the good old banstick.

Can you imagine watching years of game time, years of hard work and level grinding, going up in the quick slash of a Great Sword?

I'm guessing that would suck.

So, I left my "challenger" for last. I use quotation marks because it's not like any adventurer would present a challenge.

Player>> What are you going to do to me?
Player>> Are you going to delete my character?
[GM]Dave>> Nope.
Player>> Really?
[GM]Dave>> That would be too good for you.
[GM]Dave>> Let's go to Jeuno.

*warp*

Player>> What are we doing?
[GM]Dave>> Well, you just opened a bazaar.
Player>> No, I didn't.
[GM]Dave>> I'd check again if I were you.
[GM]Dave>> Great prices, too.
Player>> You BASTARD!
[GM]Dave>> I didn't think anyone would sell a Hauberk for 1 gil.
Player>> Ohmygodohmygodohmygod
[GM]Dave>> And a Kirin's Osode.
[GM]Dave>> Hey! A Kraken Club!
Player>> Please don't do it
Player>> pleasepleasepleaseplease
[GM]Dave>> Actually, I'm going to buy that one myself.

[GM]Dave makes a purchase from your bazaar.

Player>> I $%&!^&* HATE YOU!
[GM]Dave>> I assumed you would.
[GM]Dave>> You'll notice that you can't move.
[GM]Dave>> Or logout.
[GM]Dave>> You'll also find you can't even DC.
Player>> $%$@^%&*^%&&*#^#$^%
[GM]Dave>> Such language.
[GM]Dave>> Tsk, tsk, tsk.

It was funny watching him stand there as the vultures started to loot his possessions.

And then reloading his bazaar from his mogsafe.

[GM]Dave>> Whoops!
[GM]Dave>> Dropped your Rajas Ring.
Player>> I'M GOING TO @$#%$*& KILL YOU!
[GM]Dave>> Didn't we already play that game?
[GM]Dave>> As I recall, I won.

After everything he owned had been sold (and he had made almost 100 gil), I finally let him log out.

Now, that's worse than a ban. A ban means you are unable to play.

My way left him able to play, but not without crying.

Much better.

So, before you impotent little morons try to challenge me, ask yourself what the best outcome could be.

1) you win fight, I delete your character

2) I win, I delete your character

3) I don't answer and the mess with your character data.

Do any of those sound appealing?

Seriously. Save yourself some trouble and just run a magnet over your harddrive.

19 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Tim said...

You, [GM]Dave, are a legend in the eyes of gods.

I SALUTE YOU.

~The Timme

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger BenoSmash said...

It looks like you hit a sore spot there. :)

One reply and it's only been 8 hours at least? I wonder if the people who had been posting and saying you rocked were among those sending GM calls asking to meet you.

And now I'm sorta glad I haven't asked... Even though I've been on for less than a month, it wouldn't be worth the messed up character.

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger BenoSmash said...

Thanks, keep rocking!

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger BenoSmash said...

Awesome, Wicker! Taking advice, it's great!

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Bellemithra said...

OMG! You are soooo mean!!!!!

... will you be my friend? =P


Seriously, you are awesome. What will you think of next? Or better, what fool will try to start with you next?

Have a good day. No wait.. you don't like good. Have a bad day. I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger t-storm said...

People can't be that stupid!

*crickets*

Can they?

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

another funny post, had me and my hubby laughing agian! thanks!

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Rich said...

The worst part is that the ungrateful punk didn't even thank you for the 100 gil he got from selling all his equipment on the Bazaar.

Some people really have no manners.

 
At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about controlling someone's bazaar, but I did get my money and items back from a GM after I resumed my account and everything was missing.

So I'm sure he can do most of the things he claimed, but controllinga bazaar is scary ._.

Then again

Game MASTER. . .

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger elmicker said...

You really are a tossrag, you invite this upon yourself by making a blog about your supposed exploits, and then ban anyone who asks you about them. Not only that, but you know what you are doing is totally wrong, because as you said, if your bosses found out who you are, your powers would be gone in an instant. Also, the tone of this article leads me to believe you are nothing more than a friendless geek who does nothing but this all day, every day. Just the way you get such satisfaction from fucking up people's hard work with no gain to yourself, so it's obivously your only means of power. This of course, throws you in the same boat as the SCUM who cheat on online games.

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Again, Elmo? Maybe you need to understand something: He has a blog here to tell about his day working at his JOB. JAH-BUH. Then, people waste everyone's time making useless GM calls, while breaking the rules as well. Of course he's going to answer it; it's his job. Plus, all of the stuff he does, it's only against the rules because it's improper etiquette. Technically, the only thing he's doing different is being creative and making sure that stupid things like this don't happen again. All in all, YOU are bitching at HIM for doing his job correctly. Nice going.

 
At 2:59 AM, Blogger Hawklord2112 said...

/salute {t}
Mycharacter salutes [GM]Dave
Mycharacter is not worthy
Darwin would approve. FFXI has no evolution to kill the unfit. it has [GM]Dave instead. which is more fun.

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger My Name is none of your business said...

God I love you! Makes my day every time. Keep putting those morons in their place!

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Bellemithra said...

I think he ^^^ (Lynxis) misses the entire point of this blog.

Anyway, keep em coming! =)

 
At 5:24 AM, Blogger Arwenne said...

This is one of those days when a smile seems like the most herculean effort. But you just put a huge grin on my face in 2 seconds flat. Thanks.

/salute

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger none said...

[GM]Dave>> Sticks and stones may break my bones...
[GM]Dave>> But you'll still be retarded.

I lol'd.

 
At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy crap that scares me if he can really do this stuff ... i dont mod on this game ... halo 2 is a dif story but damn that is pritty close to the stuff i could do ... couldnt ban but i could kick people out of game =P

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i'm just here to defend James and his friend. No, i'm not james, anyways, it's not funny to say such things and waste ur time reading about him, sure go and enjoy yourself, by the way, by saying that someone is a retard, means he really sucks at english. And anyways, the people that keep saying you fail at life! ya sure, you havn't meeted them yet. My brother gave me this adress, and i went in on it, and readed about the things James said. I can't really understand how you can defend [GM]Dave, you all know it's not for real, seriously. I think he's just a stupid fag never reached level 75 and kept bragging that he's a GM, i bet you heard a Gm's problem and decided to start a blogg about it, you can't say people fail at life, i mean wtf. Your working in a game for god sake. You're the one that fail at life. I bet most will defend [Newbie]Dave, and say that i fail at life etc. Sure say that, but it's not true. I have a wonderful life. By the way i'm from sweden, make up something about that, please. I mean you keep making up things, just make up something else about this post.

By the way Dave, you sir, fail at life. That ain't a lie anyways, sorry.
Gl with your thief or whatever class you're playing, james.
Be happy that you got so many comments, liar. Hope a girl rapes you, loser.

By the way, Jennifer, yes you, you look like shit, seriously, i bet you lost your virganity with a loser like dave.

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This story isn't real. Otherwise the players would have complained already. I bet my ass that guy isn't even a GM.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home