Thursday, April 27, 2006

Am I Not Merciful?

Occasionally (very, very occasionally), I find myself in the mood to do good things.

I usually lie down until the feeling goes away.

Today, however, I have decided to repay the kindness that was given to me.

After "the incident", a number of readers showed their appreciation for this blog by donating money to me. It was nice to know that people supported me in my dragon feeding endeavors.

Since they showed their appreciation for my writing, I am going to show my appreciation for their support.

Thus, I have created

THE [GM]DAVE FANCLUB

*applause*

To show that I am indeed a merciful and kind god... I mean GM... I will be sending out special free gifts to anyone who donated five dollars or more. I'm not sure what kind of gifts right now, but I'm thinking along the lines of an extra story, a printable membership card, and a new wallpaper each month.

I am not asking for donations. Read the blog, love the blog, donate what you want. That's cool with me. I know that many of you probably can't afford to donate and I totally understand that. I'll be here everyday with new entries, as long as you keep reading.

This is just a little something extra for those people who do a little extra for me. People are dontaing out of the kindness of their hearts and because they enjoy my writing. These are just some free gifts to show I appreciate the gesture.

Also, at the end of each month, the reader who donated the most will be given the opportunity to be part of a blog entry. This may involve being injested by a dragon, but still.

It may also be very, very random. I could just appear on your server, warp you to Jormungand, and you get all dead.

I mean, I've got stuff to do. I may not have time for witty banter.

This process will then be repeated each month with new stories and new wallpapers.

Any questions?

No? Good.

Attention: this is a good will club and by no means reflects the egomaniacal nature of [GM]Dave, nor his plans for eventual world domination. Damn. I shouldn't have said that. Nevermind.

13 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Blogger Goblin Smithy said...

[GM]Dave - Completing Lives Since 2006

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger joyc said...

"I'm not sure what kind of gifts right now, but I'm thinking along the lines of an extra story, a printable membership card, and a new wallpaper each month."

oh cool! how bout a Jormungand feasting on a player as a wallpaper? w =D

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Reeree said...

If someone happens to be fighting Jormy at a time that is inconvenient for [GM]Dave, couldn't you guess what happens to that someone?

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Rachelle said...

kouk said 'gillbuyer'!

*downs a shot*

 
At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUZZAH! Tommorow is payday [GM]Dave!!
You make me smile so much..I'll be donating in reflection to that.
By the way, I linked my blog to yours so all my friends will come and donate too, I hope you don't mind. If you do mind, tell me and I'll take the links off ASAP!

Music-chan & Kouk said gillbuyer
*downs 2 shots*
Oh wait I said gillbuyer
*downs another shot*
DOH! I said it again
*empties the bottle*
There that'll *hic* teach me.

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Goblin Smithy said...

Anyone who enjoys the blog can link it any way they like.

Makes the whole world domination thing easier.

Dammit. I need to stop saying that.

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better keep delivering the goods, you omnipotent bastard. *throws 5 dollars at [GM]Dave and runs*

Speed Hack FTW >.>

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger THE RANT SPOT said...

I agree, this is the funniest damn thing I have ever read on the net. Stunned that anyone could get upset by this stuff.

You rock, man. ^^d

 
At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donation made! Huzzah!
You were mentioned in Whitegate last night Dave...but you never showed...I was dissappointed :(
BTW my donation doesn't have blkdragongirl on it....hmmmm hope i still get my stuff!

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Goblin Smithy said...

Everytime you donate via Paypal, I get an email that includes your email address. I'm going to email out all the gifts on the 1st or 2nd of May.

Competition for highest donation is really heating up. I didn't think people would want to be dragon food so badly.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Reeree said...

Shiphrah,

The lot of a mule is similar to that of the GM in many ways:

1) We both hate everyone in the player base.
2) We both take satisfaction from the suffering of adventurers
3) We are both godly... no, wait, that's just GMs. Being a mule sucks.

When I am emancipated, I will let you hold my stuff.

Join my revolution.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Kiwi said...

Already lost enough Exp to Jorm... can we pick a dragon to get fed to? LoL. Payday is friday...

>.> Or manybe picking someone else to get fed to Jormy. ^_^ I know a few that it'd be amusing...

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger منوعات نور said...

Move the city*Cleaning houses in Riyadh*Roof Insulation Company in Riyadh*Home Services in Dammam*Nafal Afesh Company in Riyadh*Insulation of tanks in Riyadh*A pesticide spraying company in Riyadh*Spraying pesticide in Riyadh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home