Wednesday, April 19, 2006

East Meets West: Tak 2

Get it? The title's a pun.

Nevermind.

So, this morning I was doing my usual thing and getting ready to head out for a nice lunch (read: drinking binge), when I get a tell in game.

It's my good friend [GM]Takana.

"Lunch" can wait.

[GM]Dave>> Heya, Tak.
[GM]Dave>> Where have you been?
[GM]Takana>> You blocked my IP.
[GM]Dave>> Did I?
[GM]Dave>> I don't remember doing that.
[GM]Takana>>Yes, you did it after I tried to get you fired.
[GM]Takana>> For abusing players.
[GM]Dave>> Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[GM]Dave>> Nope. Doesn't ring any bells.
[GM]Dave>> So... how've you been?
[GM]Takana>> Listen, you bastard, I'm not here to chat.
[GM]Dave>> Well, I don't really feel like exping right now.
[GM]Dave>> (( I'm sorry. )) (( I'm playing solo right now. ))
[GM]Takana>> I don't want to party.
[GM]Dave>> Then why did you ask?
[GM]Takana>> I didn't.
[GM]Dave>> Yeah, you did.
[GM]Dave>> That's why I said I don't feel like exping.
[GM]Dave>> Why would I say that if you didn't ask?
[GM]Takana>> I didn't ask you to party.
[GM]Dave>> Seems to me that I'd only say that if you asked me.
[GM]Dave>> Doesn't really make sense the other way.
[GM]Takana>> I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO!
[GM]Dave>> To what?
[GM]Takana>> Party.
[GM]Dave>> Well, I don't really feel like exping right now.
[GM]Dave>> (( I'm sorry. )) (( I'm playing solo right now. ))
[GM]Takana>> I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO PARTY!
[GM]Dave>> Not this again...
[GM]Dave>> Okay... you didn't ask me to party.
[GM]Takana>> There. That's better.
[GM]Dave>> Suuuurrrrrrrrrrrre you didn't.
[GM]Takana>> SHUT UP, YOU RETARD!
[GM]Takana>> SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP!
[GM]Dave>> Wow, Tak. Simmer down a bit.
[GM]Takana>> STOP CALLING ME TAK!
[GM]Takana>> I HATE YOU, YOU PRICK!
[GM]Dave>> Tak... Can I call you Tak?
[GM]Takana>> I WILL END YOU!
[GM]Dave>> Tak, that was highly unnecessary.
[GM]Dave>> Such language is against GM rules of conduct.
[GM]Dave>> I'm afraid I have to report you.
[GM]Takana>> WHAT?!
[GM]Takana>> YOU'RE REPORTING ME?!
[GM]Dave>> Sadly, I must.
[GM]Dave>> I can't help but feel partly responsible.
[GM]Takana>> PARTLY?!!!
[GM]Dave>> If only I had gone partying when you asked.
[GM]Dave>> None of this would have happened.
[GM]Takana>>
YOU SON OF A BITCH!
[GM]Takana>>
I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO!
[GM]Dave>> Didn't ask me to what?
[GM]Takana>> PARTY
[GM]Dave>> Well, I don't really feel like exping right now.
[GM]Dave>> (( I'm sorry. )) (( I'm playing solo right now. ))
[GM]Takana>> DIE!
[GM]Dave>> Can I help you with anything else today?

Man, it was a tough day for GMs everywhere. I had to answer calls, Tak got in trouble, and later on I heard some GM in Japan went nuts and shot himself.

Just one of those days, I guess.

5 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger My Name is none of your business said...

I agree with jakinthebox on that one. I was roaring!

((Jusabaut)) Can I call you Jak?

>..>

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Tianshii said...

Oh man, I laughed so hard! I didn't bother trying to hold it in either. So, now my co-workers are looking at me funny. *purrs @ [GM]Dave*

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Quylein said...

ahh funny stuff once again. Keep em coming

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Reeree said...

PJJ has gender identity issues.

Pantie, can I call you Pantie? Pick one genital hazing and stick with it. Your mixed metaphors show only that you need an editor. It's really rare for someone to have organs of both genders, and in those bizarre cases, they ususally don't work properly.

You're familiar with not working properly.

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Unorginal_Thought said...

Hilarious, do you think you can take care of a certain gil seller on my server?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home