Wednesday, March 03, 2010

And Then Susan Got Mad... - Vol. 5

So what have I done to make Susan mad in game?

A lot of people have written me messages just to ask that question.

I mean, I guess I get it. I spend so much time in game, I must have done something to piss Susan off there. I must have done something in game that made her want to kill me.

All the freaking time.

I can't turn around without doing something to piss her off. That's a given.

But there was one thing...

Okay... This one was bad.

Really bad.

When we first introduced colored chocobos, Susan was desperate to get a green one. All she could do was talk about getting her own green chocobo.

She would get an egg, care for it, nurture it, wait patiently for it to hatch, and... Yellow.

Every freaking time. Yellow.

Even given all the slight rarity of the colored chocobos, she was bound to get some color other than yellow eventually. Probability alone suggested it had to happen.

She would get an egg, care for it, nurture it, wait patiently for it to hatch, and... Yellow.

Every freaking time. Yellow.

And so she would try harder. She'd care for it at different times of day or on specific days in the elemental cycle.

She worked really hard at it.

She would get an egg, care for it, nurture it, wait patiently for it to hatch, and... Yellow.

Every freaking time. Yellow.

This went on for months and months and months.

Egg, hatch, yellow.

Egg, hatch, yellow.

Finally, one day, she decided to just give up on raising chocobos because she was never going to get a green one. She looked so sad and depressed as she walked her little character right out of the chocobo stable.

That's when I told her about my "joke".

See, my "joke" was to go onto my GM account every time she got an egg and make sure it was a yellow one. Every single time.

I must have thrown away three green ones, not to mention every other color under the sun.

And then Susan got mad...

Man, you should have seen the look on her face.

When I woke up, the paramedics told me that she looked very angry.

7 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger Kulaudo said...

I never got a colored one...
Did you just log on and go through people's accounts, changing everything to yellow? You bastard!

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Kahsha said...

lol

evil

 
At 3:54 AM, Blogger J. Scarper said...

Bastard, lol.

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Bufuman said...

Dude, you got off easy. Had it been me, you wouldn't have woken up at all.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Meeka said...

Oh yeah I'd be pissed too. Hell hath no fury...

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Leut said...

You should have given her a green one then changed it later to a yellow when it matured a little.

"Oh that happens on some. It's like baby teeth. They lose their baby feathers when might be a certain color and they change to yellow at the juvenile stage."

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Mil'bereth said...

Can't you just dye them now?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home