Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Oy

Sorry for the lack of updates, people, but things have been crazy hectic around here.

A good friend of ours came down with H1N1 and had to be rushed to hospital. He's been complaining of a cough and fever for a while, but never really did anything about it.

By the time he actually went to see a doctor, he was having trouble breathing and the doctors think it could be really serious. REALLY serious.

Between work, spending time with family, spending time at the hospital and comforting his wife, I haven't had a minute to think for the past several days.

Hell, I haven't even opened the games I got for Christmas.

I actually missed Dynamis.

Yeah. THAT serious.

Updates may be sporadic for the next few days, but I'm hoping things will get better fast.

This also, unfortunately, means the fan pack will be delayed for a few days. I'm writing when I get a chance here and there, but not enough to actually send you guys and pretend it doesn't suck.

Bear with me, people. It's a bad time.

17 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hope your friend gets better.

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

best wishes, put the time and effort where it's needed right now, people will understand :)

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Tidusjnr said...

I know it's kinda bad to say this, but it's kinda Ironic that this happened a few days after you wrote your "How not to be retarded" Theme week, not to mention that number 5 went on about how you should make time to do events.

anyways, on a more serious note, i do hope your friend gets better and everything comes back up and running soon.

Best Wishes and like Darren said, put the time and effort where it is most needed.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Meeka said...

Huh... Tidusjnr has a point. I really do hope your friend gets better however, that's a horrible way to spend any time let alone the holidays. Take care!

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hope your friend gets better soon Dave

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wishing you and yours all the best, and that things improve soon.

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Chrysalis said...

Hope things get better man, and all our wishes that through it all your daughter stays healthy!!

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger zero said...

best wishes as well, Dave. I just hope your daughter has had her shot, in case it gets near her

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Kahsha said...

OMG!...

You missed Dynamis?

You haven't played your Xmas games?

It's the end of the world!...




I'm just glad I'm on [GM]Dave's list.

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Kainase said...

Sorry to hear that... I hope your friend will make a quick recovery. You're a good friend to be there with him.

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

best of luck with your friend, hope he pulls through.

 
At 2:53 AM, Blogger Lokkin Achitame said...

Best wishes bro, hope you and yours are better soon and everything goes back to normal

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Lenwe said...

Hope your friend gets better now....

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger Maverick said...

That sucks. I just had H1N1 recently, and I got some troubled breathing too. I guess I pulled through because I'm young, and I've been all kinds of sick before, but its a bitch to have. Tell your friend I said drink lots of fluids, and don't walk into walls :D

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Hylian said...

Agreed. LOTS of fluids. He'll pull through. Also, be sure to have someone checking on him at the VERY least once a day. Someone besides the hospital staff. Not everyone working in hospitals do everything they're supposed to... Stay on top of it and you won't have to worry too much about it.

He'll get better.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

[GM]Dave, my thoughts are with you & yours, man. Take care.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Nick P said...

Take your time - you know we'll all be here when you get back in the swing of things!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home