Sunday, June 21, 2009

Uhhh...

I'm not sure exactly where last night's post came from. I remember thinking about pokemon and then everything after that is a blur.

Sleep deprivation will make you write some F&%@ed up shit.

I'd try and blame whisky, but it had nothing to do with it.

You leave Jack Daniel's out of this.

No, I'm still getting over the last lingering traces of being sick, so I decided to pound back a few shots of Nyquil early in the evening so that it would kick in when I was ready to sleep.

Just so you know, if you're already sleep deprived, there is no "kick in" delay for Nyquil. By the time you finish swallowing, your brain is already shutting down.

Yes, I thought I had time to write a post between ingesting the Nyquil and falling asleep.

You can see how that turned out.

Nyquil: the night-time coughing, sneezing, sniffling, make you write some really messed up shit about Pokemon medicine.

I'd suggest they put a warning label on the bottle, but who other than me would actually need that warning?

I iz special.

Anyway, I just wanted to point out that I wasn't in my right mind when I wrote that. The fact that it even maintains a trace of rational thought boggles my mind.

One of these days, I'm going to have to find out exactly how messed up I can get and still post a blog entry.

That... That should be interesting.

3 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Lol, I was wondering... it did seem a little un-[GM]Dave like. Hahaha.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Akiva said...

un-[GM]Dave like? I dunno... I mean, after imagining Jormy as a Pokemon I am scarred for life... Of course I'm sure we're going to hear a story about [GM]Dave actually using the line "JORMY! I CHOOSE YOU!!" after some dipshit calls a GM over a pokemon argument with another player...

*sighs and pulls out a case of JD*

 
At 3:08 AM, Blogger Animayhem said...

Nyquil: the night-time coughing, sneezing, sniffling, make you write some really messed up shit about Pokemon medicine.


AHAHAHA *snort* AhAHAHAHA
Ok i'm better now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home