Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Envelope Please...

Looking at the patented "[GM]Dave's entirely arbitrary amount of time" clock on the wall, I can see it's time to count up the votes.

Jormy: eleventy bajillion

Not Jormy: Uhh... Four.

Okay, okay. It wasn't four. It was slightly more than four. Still... You get my point.

By overwhelming demand, Jormy will be making a return to theme week.

Some people in the comments section (yes, I read the comments section) suggested that they'd like to read some different kinds of Jormy stories. So, as a part of theme week, I'll be trying out a few alternative styles.

How about a new Jormy movie? Directed by Michael Bay.

Okay, I pulled that one out of my ass, but that's the general idea.

Don't worry, though. I will still include a few "Jormy eats the stupid persons" posts for people who prefer the classic [GM]Dave.

I may also, possibly, find time to sleep this week.

Not likely.

I must suffer for my art.

The obsessive game playing has nothing to do with it, I swear.

14 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yay for arbitrary time limits!

Long-live Jormy!

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Saifer said...

meh

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger PunyHuman said...

atta boy [GM]Dave keep us happeh! :P

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Molsen said...

*GLEE*

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger MShake82 said...

You know I don't know if the first post you used was the first time you used Jormy, but I wouldn't mind hearing about the very first Jormy feeding.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with master, knowing how it all began... You had those stories about the macro I think (read them years ago, memory's fuzzy), but I can't remember reading how you started killing idiots.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Dxoh said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Dxoh said...

Know what might make for a good story? [GM] Dave and Jormy trade places for a day. Or [GM] Dave discovers a machine to create a real life Jormy, and goes on a retard killing spree in real life... >:D

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Perhaps a story about why you chose jormy in the first place.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Dxoh said...

He has already done all those stories... The first feeding, how he came to choose Jormy, jeez. Lol, read his past posts. :3

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Who/what is Jormy?

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Sean Hughes said...

BLASHPHEMER!

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

If you go look in the archives of September 08 you'll get the answer to all those questions.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Aerinravage said...

(quoting) How about a new Jormy movie? Directed by Michael Bay.

Okay, I pulled that one out of my ass, but that's the general idea.

- lol, isn't that what Bay does before a pitch?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home