Monday, June 29, 2009

DONE!

Okay, all fan packs have been sent out.

If you have not received yours yet, it means either:

a) it accidentally went into your spam folder

b) you did not give me the correct e-mail address

c) I just don't like you

Feel free to e-mail me if you didn't get yours. We can discuss how your e-mail works or why you are a blight on humanity.

Whichever.

This, by the way, has been an absolute week from hell.

HELL, I TELL YOU, HELL!

What? Too dramatic?

Remember that time we had a pipe burst with all the water spraying into my basement and I somehow ended up stabbing myself with a knife?

Good times, good times.

Well, another pipe decided to go kablooey and this time, instead of a little water, we had an outright flood.

Did I mention the pipe was in the upstairs bathroom?

It was actually raining in my basement. Water was pouring down the walls and dripping from the ceiling.

Yay.

Apparently, my insurance company doesn't actually screw you over and offered to pay for everything.

I like those guys.

Susan then decided we should spend the week fixing everything up to match the new stuff the workers were putting in.

I don't like her so much.

So, between getting over the flu, trying to actually undestroy my basement and upstairs bathroom, and actually going to work, I'm not doing so well with the sleep lately.

I seriously fell asleep while writing several of the fan pack stories. I'm pretty sure I edited out all of my wacky sleep-related sentences, but if I start talking about an english only tarantula or something, don't pay too much attention to it.

My plan now is to find a (preferably) horizontal surface and lie down until I'm am awoken by:

a) being completely rested

b) the apocalypse

c) a Swedish bikini team

Either one of those would be just super.

3 Comments:

At 5:28 AM, Blogger Tidusjnr said...

First comment!

Hey Gm Dave, great post as always. I was taking a look around Wikipedia today and found this, take a look at it, I can guarantee a laugh. It's the British equivalent of Hazing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fagging

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Bufuman said...

Wait, you mean there are people that AREN'T woken up every morning by a Swedish bikini team? Can you even call that being woken up?

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Soren said...

Wow, Dave. You really are devoted to us fans :) Got the fan pack, made me laugh quite a bit. Excellent work, as always :)

Totally appreciate it, and you can be sure that as soon as I get my check I'll be donating again. Thankfully the insurance company actually did what they were supposed to do, instead of bending you over. Good luck with everything!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home