Sunday, July 27, 2008

Just Me And The Dust Bunnies

Damn. Did anyone happen to get the license number of the truck that just hit me?

Seriously, this has been a seriously messed up weekend. I couldn't even begin to explain what happened.

It all started Friday evening when Susan decided to invent a new drinking game. It's called "drink whenever someone shouts something stupid in Whitegate".

I think I almost died.

This morning, I woke up behind my couch.

Not on it. Behind it.

Do you know what it's like to wake up behind a couch?

I hope not.

It is not pleasant.

On the bright side, I did find the iPod that I lost a month ago.

So, if I had promised anything to anyone that would be done this weekend... Yeah... Not exactly going to happen.

My goal for the day is not to throw up, pass out, and wake up behind furniture.

I'm pacing myself.

Man, weekends are awesome.

7 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Psylex said...

Dude, I feel you there. This has been one of my hardest party weekends in months...
Base-wide party at end of simulated war, moving into new dorm with 3 other of the biggest drinkers in my department, bartending one night, binge drinking to prepare for trip to thailand...
Yeah, I feel your pain.

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Benighted said...

Yeah....drinking does that.
Awesome? isn't it?

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Tim said...

lets hope you didnt eat any spiders or anything while you were down there...

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Meeka said...

"drink whenever someone shouts something stupid in Whitegate"
.... I think I just got a hangover from reading that.

 
At 3:07 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

Welcome to the quickest way to get drunk.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger RyuShimazu said...

Fun game, playing FFXI drunk in general can be a blast.

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Bufuman said...

Glad to hear that SOMEONE had a good weekend. Mine was pure shit. I spent both days working. Fucking mandatory overtime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home