Monday, July 14, 2008

Fan Pack Update

Hi, this is [GM]Dave. I'm not here right now because I'm busy preparing the new fan pack.

The pack should be done either tomorrow or Wednesday.

That means Wednesday.

Probably late Wednesday.

I would say Tuesday, but we both know that would be a lie. I know it and you know it, and I'd just be insulting both of us if I said it.

So, Wednesday.

That means anyone who donates by Wednesday will receive this shiny new fan pack delivered to their inbox.

Note: the fan pack is not actually shiny.

And yes, usual rules apply. If you're late donating, don't sweat it. Just drop me an e-mail and I'll be happy to send the pack out to you.

Maybe next Tuesday.

4 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger Dorian Mode said...

Punctuality originally meant being a point. Clearly not a fun thing to be in a three (or more) dimensional world. So punctuality = meh.

 
At 4:15 AM, Blogger Othirem said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:17 AM, Blogger Othirem said...

You spend all dan banning the hell out of gilsellers and random idiots who need it. I think you're allowed to be a little lenient on this.

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It was kinda hard deciding to support my local PBS or Bannable Offenses this year...

... but the Tote-bag still seems to be working though, so Bannable Offenses wins on default. :3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home