Saturday, June 07, 2008

Working On Fan Pack

I'm taking tonight to work on the fan pack, but I thought I'd drop a few quick notes here.

The pack is coming along nicely (at least what I've started so far) and should be quite enjoyable.

I'm including the usual exclusive stories by Susan and myself along with a couple of stories by everyone's favorite goblins, Smithy and Pathfinder.

Shaman asked if he could include a barbecue recipe. I'm a little worried.

The pack will also include the best of the fan art I've received over the past week, not including anything that involves me making out with FF characters.

You're welcome.

I haven't decided if I want to do another movie review or a game review. I'll see what kind of mood strikes me.

Maybe both.

Also, I've been working on the MMORPG survivors guide. It's a little series I'm working on explaining how to maintain your personal life while spending an inordinate amount of time playing FFXI.

Or... Ugh... WOW.

And since a few readers have asked, yes the reader who donates the most will be chosen to take part in the blog in some way. You can basically do anything short of global domination.

That's my bit.

If you have any other questions or anything else you'd like to see in the fan pack, post it in the comment section.

I'll pretend to read them.

12 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger Ulli said...

How many inappropriate fanarts do you think he got?

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Goblin Smithy said...

Let me put it this way:

I could do a complete remake of Final Fantasy VII except every scene would involve me making out with the characters.

Even that bitch Yuffie.

I hate that bitch.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Bufuman said...

I like Yuffie. But only because she kicks all kinds of ass in combat. But if she steals my material ever again, I will gut that little whore even if she's killed a thousand-times more enemies than every other character combined.

...admittedly, though, she's kinda hot, so you really shouldn't be insulted, Dave. Unless Susan is forcing you to be.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Psylex said...

Well, at least they kept it mostly to FF7 right?
Cause I couldn't even imagine you and Headmaster Cid from FF8.
Wait, I just gave someone an idea, didn't I? Sorry, [GM]Dave.

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Ulli said...

Mines appropriate at least. It's cute too. Got to love drawings made at 2am.

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger DukeTop said...

++ Chocobo..

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Moogles...^^

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Darn, I missed the fan pack this time due to 12 hour shifts and money not being present on my card. No time to reload paypal, etc. Any way to have a late submission redo or whatnot?

I had a chance to buy Final Fantasy XII for 9 bucks. I'm a hard core FF fan, but after playing a few days of it previously, I had only one choice.

I hit the seller in the nose.

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Aerinravage said...

@Jake...

Wait... You bought FFXII for 9 bucks and hit the seller, why, exactly? We are talking about 12, right, with the Ivalice, and the gambits and the Viera-I-wish-were-playable-in-11, right?

Just curious - FFXII was what my PS3 played almost exclusively until I got 11 working on it, so maybe I'm not the most impartial reviewer ^^

Aerinravage of Siren

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger TallWhiteNinja said...

I'm going to say something that may be considered blasphemy:

FFXII is better than FFVII.

Flame me if you wish.

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

By flame, you mean coming to your house and setting you physically on fire?

Because that's what I intend to do.

Wouldn't want any mistakes.

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Myerith said...

You should totally send a free Fan Pack to the artists that were choosen to be featured in the Fan Pack. ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home