Monday, June 02, 2008

June Fan Pack

Apparently, I haven't been keeping track of time.

Since it's been three weeks since the last fan pack and I'm trying to stick with a nice, clean four week schedule, that means the next fan pack will be sent out early next week.

I was supposed to mention this several days ago.

I forgot.

I do that.

Usual rules apply. Anyone who donates $5 will become a member of the [GM]Dave Fan Club and will also receive a special fan pack.

This pack includes a number of exclusive stories, articles, some game reviews, a lovely recipe for beef spaghetti stir fry, some pictures, fan art, my theory that Oprah is secretly plotting world domination, and whatever else I decide to throw in.

This pack will not include the excessive number of fan art pictures I've received involving me making out with a variety of FF characters.

Some of them female.

Some of them not human.

One of them was a chocobo.

Yeah.

So, one week from today, I'll be sending out the fan pack to all the people cool enough to support me and my writing.

These people will also be given their choice of third world countries to rule when the revolution comes and I become overlord.

Well... Me or Oprah.

Honestly, I think I could take her.

10 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger Psylex said...

You should join forces with Oprah. Her ability to manipulate people and your ruthless iron hand would be a good combination.

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger King of Solomon said...

Don't give him any ideas, Psylex! For fuck's sake, that's Oprah you're talking about. She absolutely must be eliminated.

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger Psylex said...

He can always betray her and take over once world domination is complete...

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger Pirre said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger Pirre said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger Pirre said...

I was wondering, if you donate once, does that make you a permanent member of the fan club, or do you only get the fan pack once?

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Tim said...

Just as long as I can have command over the Stupid-people-who-somehow -managed-to-get-their-license-killing section of your new regime.

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Bufuman said...

*donates*
I call dibs on Japan.

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Ulli said...

You have to donate each month. >_>;;

 
At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh... If Japan's third world, then what the heck is the US? >.>;

 

Post a Comment

<< Home