Friday, November 03, 2006

A Goodbye

No, no, no. I'm not going anywhere.

This is just a quick post to acknowledge a good player and friend of mine. His name is Feba and he's decided to stop playing FFXI.

Feba has always been an interesting character. I doubt there's a FFXI forum that he has not been a major part of.

He also took time to brutalize anyone with a low IQ.

That's my kind of person.

So, Feba, as you set off on a new path, I have one piece of advice...

DON'T DO IT!

What the hell are you thinking?! You don't know what's out there!

Dear god, man, won't you think of the children?

DON'T GO!

There. I got that out of my system.

Later, Feba.

7 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger token black guy said...

woty wooty first post hoollllaaa suuc,kkkk mah ballsss foooozz hahahahah!!!!! life has meaning yo hollaa!!!!

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Kikadper said...

>.> I'm scared of out there.. Maybe its a good idea if he stays indoors..

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit to a certain curiosity as to WHY Feba is quitting, myself.

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger Gambler_Justice said...

Ah. I just checked your Favorite Books Feba, I don't know you but clearly you have a good taste.


Never good to see people leave, even if you didn't know them

 
At 4:28 AM, Blogger token black guy said...

yo undine! last night was cra-z baby! i didnt know u could get down like dat baby! oh snap! i was like "hoollllaaa!!! wessisnizzzllee!!!! you a loca lady fa sho!! w00t w00t!

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Feba, nooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I quit for basically the same reason you did. After a while, I just couldn't bring myself to even try to log in anymore. Ugh.

Thanks for acknowledging him, Dave. I wouldn't have known otherwise.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

By the way, I was Pakaru. WHY IS THERE NO EDIT BUTTON

 

Post a Comment

<< Home