Wednesday, November 01, 2006

[GM]Dave Marathon!

I realize I've been missing a lot of updates lately. It sucks, but life happens.

However, to show my loyal readers that I still care, I have decided to make November 1st, the official [GM]Dave Marathon!

Today, I will be making multiple updates as time (and FFXII) permits.

Remember: [GM]Dave still loves you.

Also, I'm grinding out the fan club gift pack. There will be the usual funny stories, wallpapers, pictures, maybe a contribution by Susan, and a new addition I like to call "[GM]Dave's Guide To Not Being A Retard".

Catchy, huh?

Since last night was Halloween and most of you are probably obsessed with FFXII, I'll be sending the gift packs out by Friday and anyone who donates before then will get one.

Anyway, let the Marathon BEGIN!

2 Comments:

At 5:28 AM, Blogger M A Haddox said...

I just wanted to be one of those people who thinks the first post makes me the coolest person in the world...

And no, i won't say pwnage--

... drat ><

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger token black guy said...

damn yo i wanted it yo! damn yo damn! yo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home