Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Narcolepsy

Yeah... There wasn't an update last night.

That's not because I didn't write one.

Or at least, not because I didn't start to write one.

Susan told me this morning that she found me sitting up at my desk, my hands still resting on the keyboard. I was sitting up perfectly straight.

And dead asleep.

Apparently, my finger must have been pressed down on the A key because when I checked the blog this morning, there was a whole update saved as draft with approximately 1500 A's at the end.

Yay. Narcolepsy.

I mean, I knew I'd been really tired lately. More than once, I've caught myself falling asleep while driving.

It's not so bad though. Falling asleep while driving isn't scary at all.

Waking up driving, however, is DAMNED SCARY.

Anyway, the update is below. Don't be surprised if right in the middle I start talking about an Eglish only Tarantula or something.

I need sleep.

8 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger WanderingJ said...

Bring back the English-only tarantula. That makes my day every time. :P

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger token black guy said...

yo on some real shit doh! wtf is a enlish only tarantula yo? spidahz dont speak enlish LOLZ! dont be wack. ya gotta get sleep at work G thatz wut i do yo. my boss be like yo TBG go do this thing with that thing. im like holla. then i go to da baffroom and sleep in da stallz yo. ef werkin that shit iz wack!

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger WanderingJ said...

*head explodes from horrible lack of grammar*

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger Mitsukii said...

Ich kann nicht Sie verstehen. Sprechen Sie Englisch?



Verstanden *

About the narcolepsy thing, yeah, been there... Try waking up with your miata in a 3 foot deep ditch (surprisingly neither the car nor myself were hurt in any way) (It was my pocket book that suffered with the tow bill......) If anyone has ever seen a miata you know they're only about 3 feet all anyway, so digging it out of that ditch was tough :p

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Goblin Smithy said...

Dear WHM of Death,

Then what would be the point of living?

[GM]Dave

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger token black guy said...

aight yo. im bout ta start usin da auto-translate fo u craz-E azz mofos yo! aight aight here goes i iz boutsta try dis.

{spider}{i dont understand}{i want to make some money}{taru taru}{fun}{hole}{easy prey}{party}{night}{double-thrust}{double-slap}

HOLLAAAA

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger token black guy said...

oh yea and {word}{up}

 
At 5:40 AM, Blogger Celina Jeff said...

I live and work in UK. My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids, I felt like ending it all, i almost committed suicide because he left us with nothing, i was emotionally down all this while. Thanks to a great spell caster called Robinson Buckler which i met online who brought my husband back to me. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across several of testimonies about Robinson Buckler . Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, you can contact him on Robinsonbuckler@yahoo.com.... https://robinbuckler.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home