Sunday, October 15, 2006

... For Your Mama.

Today, I thought I'd take an Alla moment.

So, I'm going to start selling gil.

Bah dump psshhh.

Seriously though, today something semi-interesting happened between two of my LSes and I found it funny enough to mention here.

Now, usually I don't take part in LS drama. Getting riled up about a little club on the internet is about as retarded as you can get.

Still, I am not above posting the story here.

Then again, I am not above doing very many things.

I'll start with a little bit of background. I was a member of two linkshells, one that I spent the majority of my time in and another whose pearl collected dust in my moghouse.

These two Linkshells were formed around the same time. The first was formed by itself and then, when it got full, someone started an LS for the leftover people.

And thus, it became the leftover linkshell.

And things were good.

For a while.

Slowly, the leader of the leftover linkshell started to get angry. Seems he didn't want his LS to be in the shadow of the other LS.

Of course, he started the damned thing in the shadow, but I don't think that ever occurred to him.

That would have been downright logical.

Hell, the linkshell was actually named after the first one.

Anyway, this anger would boil over occasionally, in the form of LS drama.

Imagine the OC only less retarded.

Actually... It usually was pretty retarded.

Still, the members of the first LS would smile and push that stuff to the side.

I mean, they weren't the ones with the inferiority complex.

Today, though, the shit finally hit the fan.

The leader of the leftover LS snapped and broke the entire shell, citing the unnecessary drama (that he started) that was caused by people thinking of them as a leftover LS (just because it was formed for leftover people).

Now, you'd think this was all major inter-linkshell drama and fighting, that both LSes must have been at each others throats over the whole thing.

Not so much.

Actually, the first LS didn't really give a good damn about the leftover LS one way or the other. They were not technically affiliated, so why would they care?

And the members of what had once been a leftover LS were cool, too. They knew their LS was cool as it was and didn't really care either way.

Seems the only person who got worked up over the whole thing was the leader of the leftover LS. And then decided to break the shell just to start a new shell.

With the same people.

My mind reels.

Now, watching the shell break was of course disheartening. I was choked up.

At least, I would have been had I any human emotions.

Still, looking at that pearl, it was kind of sad to know I'd never use it again.

Then, I realized it freed up some inventory space for crafting.

Yeah, I wasn't really sad after that.

5 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Blogger Kiwi said...

My social doesnt really have alot of 'drama'. My HNM shell however is a drama starter. ^^ I love it. Drama keeps things amusing.

Sit back an watch everyone lead the human race or at least vana'diel closer to a complete mental meltdown.

All caused by one person not liking someone else.

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger Kite said...

LS drama... oh the drama my old LS had half a year ago...

There was going to be a meeting with the Linkshell leader and the people who had a pearlsack, where they were going to discuss the future of the Linkshell; who gets to keep his sack, new rules, etcetra.

The sackless people, me and 6 other people, were having our go in the LS while the sackholders were in a private party.

Suddenly, we got angry words from a few sackholders, only because we were discussing what they could be doing and how we felt left out. Everything that happened in the Linkshell was TOLD in the Linkshell before. I mean, it even stood in the LS message there was going to be a meeting.

After a while, we moved to some other linkshell, which did not last long. My pearl got broken after a few weeks. Around that time, the Linkshell I joined when I started became active again, and all was well again.

I threw the old Linkshell away, seeing as no-one would ever use it again. Yet, my mule still had her pearl and when I checked on it a few weeks ago, the linkshell still excisted, but there only were no people in it.

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Darwin's Little Helper said...

My LS never has drama.

We poke fun at each other, and we're not an HNMLS.

We do have a fun program, it's called the "misguided new adventurer recruitment program"

Once a week, we find some noob who asks alot of questions, and give him all the wrong answers, break his pearl, and set him loose upon the world.

"Yes, I think WAR/SMN is a very good idea, but it cannot match the abilities of a BST/PUP."

Fun times.

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger token black guy said...

HOLLA BACK :D

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger token black guy said...

on some real junk tho! GMs is da shizzy yo! i see'd a fish bot one time and i wuz like yo wut up fish chick. and she goes "..." so i go yo fish slut wut it iz nucca!? and den she be like "..." so i go nah yo nah that iz some wack azz junk yo! so i call a GM and wuz like yo GM i be thinkin diz cra-z azz mofo be a fishin bot yo!then the GM goes "...wtf did u just say?" so i go. *grunting* "there is a playa-er who be-is botting here...yo." and the GM goes "...ok thanks for reporting ill check it out." so i go "yo iz u gunna ban dem?" and the GM goes "im not at liberty to tell other players what happens to the accounts but youre welcome to watch ^^" so i go "HOLLA" and then after some time go'd by da bot was owtie fo showtie!!! i was shoutin holla all up in qufim like woah! and mad peepz is like yo token! you da man G! and it wuz hott

 

Post a Comment

<< Home