Wednesday, August 02, 2006

July Fan Pack

Just a quick note. I had a sudden surge of creativity and I'm feverishly working on a new piece for the fan pack.

I should still have them out by the end of the day, but there may be a slight delay.

There are two exclusive [GM]Dave blog entries, as well as another written by Susan.

I definitely think it would be worth the wait.

Edit: Okay, the packs were sent out late last night. And, for once, I didn't get any failure notices, so it's all good.

I have had several people contact me asking if they can still get the pack after it's been sent out. That's no problem. Some people can't donate until Fridays, but I couldn't delay the fan pack that long.

Instead, if you need to wait, just send an e-mail when you donate and I'll hook you up.

2 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger creature124 said...

its times like these that i wish i had a credit card...

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Mindkiller said...

Sure you will WhyWontYouJustShutUp. Thats why YOU post here, just for the attention so here it is.

You Fail At Life

 

Post a Comment

<< Home