Monday, July 31, 2006

Fan Club Update

Okay, it's the 31st, so that means the gift pack will be going out in the next few days. Probably by the end of the 2nd unless there is an emergency or I am drunk.

Anyone who has donated by the time I'm ready to send it will receive the gift pack.

The gift pack this month will include both a humorous exclusive story and a more serious story related to my first days in Vana'diel.

There will also be some funny pictures and a few links that people have sent me.

Anyway, this is just a quick update. Today's story is right below.

Enjoy.

2 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger ClamS said...

WOO!

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Askinstoo said...

Hey! Very Nice! Check out this website I found where you can make extra cash.
It's not available everywhere, so go to the site and see if you can find something. I found something and make
and extra $900 a month!

http://www.degree-programs-online.info/extramoney.htm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home