Monday, August 07, 2006

Damnedable Immune System

Apparently, I am, as yet, not above your common, mortal illnesses. While my virtual identity borders on the omnipotent, my physical body has been invaded by a virus.

I am sick.

Since I feel like warmed over death, there won't be an update tonight.

Instead, I will hide beneath the covers of my bed and pray that Death, himself, comes and takes me quietly during the night.

You, my dear reader, may gain your daily entertainment from the image of the all powerful [GM]Dave being felled by the flu.

This is why I do not interact with people in real life. Your huddled, mouth-breathing, disease-breeding corpses act only to incubate my eventual destroyer.

A plague on all your houses.

If you were here, I'd sneeze on you.

Damn this mortal body.

7 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problem. You just need a white mage to cast viruna.

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Hawklord2112 said...

awww.

Krystall casts {Viruna} in [GM]Dave

 
At 4:13 AM, Blogger Cruven said...

well if your going to die at least read what id do to Gilsellers if i had the power. Its something im sure youve wanted to do for a long long time.

GET WELL SOON!!!

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Pyro3000 said...

Are you sure Susan didn't poison you?

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Wolftin said...

I've never know a man that drinks as much as you do to get sick. All that "Fire Water" should have helped out.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Hawklord2112 said...

here's a potential cure - write in a telefrag patch.

you know, like in Quake 3. you tele in on top of another player and one or both of you go "splortch" in a mess of gibs.

at all the tele crystals.

and if that isnt mean enough, instigate it at the Jeuno MH exits.

oh, the humanity. you'd have to redecorate over the spires of Promyvion..

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Ferdinand said...

It's "damnable."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home