Thursday, June 01, 2006

A Slight Change

A few readers have e-mailed me asking if they can donate by Friday and still get the fan pack for this month.

Apparently, they don't get paid until Friday.

Silly mortals.

But, in the interest of fostering ood will to those people I don't feed to dragons, I will make a slight change.

I will update the mailing list right before I send it. The gift packs will be sent by Friday, but if you get your donation in, I'll still send it out to you.

Am I not merciful?

2 Comments:

At 5:10 AM, Blogger Goblin Smithy said...

Actually, I'm trying to build up some good karma.

Should it turn out that I am not a god, I'm really going to burn.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Justine said...

Don't be mean to fierce! She's "keepin' it real!" And she doesn't need medication to make her happy, she has kids!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home