Friday, June 02, 2006

Fan Club Gift Pack

Okay, I sent out the gift packs early this afternoon.

I have received the following:

a) praise
b) mailer daemons
c) a whole bunch of people who donated right after I sent out the pack

Here is how i'm dealing with these things:

a) praise

Thanks. I love you, too.

b) mailer daemons

I will be sending you a link to download the file, but not until tomorrow morning

You will have to wait a few hours for your e-mail related short-comings.

c) late donators

I didn't set a time deadline, so anyone who got their donations in today will be sent the fan club pack.

It's the least I could do.

If you guys have any more questions, let me know.

4 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger Goblin Smithy said...

Eh. If my e-mail tells me you made the donation before midnight Friday, you'll get the gift pack.

Otherwise, you'll be signed up for next month.

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Goblin Smithy said...

I'm going to say 12 midnight PST.

[GM]DAVE HAS SPOKEN!

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger PoliticalGeek said...

From one Customer Service Pro to another your posts are a welcome part to my day. Just the laugh I need to get through. Thank you and I can not wait for my fan pck. I'll donate every month.

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger Shanny said...

I didn't get anything *cries*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home