Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Thank You

I just wanted to thank everyone who sent their support for us. It was all really appreciated.

And those of you who sent small donations and apologized for not being able to send more, you needn't be so silly. We appreciated everything you guys sent.

Honestly, anytime I hear someone say that gamers are a bunch of angry, impulsive, violent psychopaths, it makes me want to reach out and punch them in the trachea and then burn down their house.

You guys are all right.

8 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Nathan said...

Least we can do for you, man. :P

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Jguy said...

I feel for you Dave and will get my donation in on Thursday for you.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Kath said...

Well, it is not just gamers who are following you Dave, I'll send a donation, as soon as I can :D

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Ashimbo said...

Since my wife and I are saving up for our own baby, I can't donate any money, but I do have a gift copy of half-life 2 for steam that I could send your way if you were interested.

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

no, Dave.
You're alright

haha again best wishes to Susan, you, and the baby.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Irakuu said...

LOL @ the last part.


stay strong

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger SmJR said...

Hey Dave, I just read your updates, and I'm so sorry to hear about what happened. I'm glad Susan and the baby are fine. And that you are doing okay. I'll keep you all in my prayers.

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger Dream World said...

Beautiful Blog
Visit My Blog::
Indian Temples Photos
http://indiantemplesphotos.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home