Friday, September 04, 2009

Had To Mention

Sorry for the brief interlude, but I received an e-mail I just had to mention.

It's an ad from Nintendo that said:

"Dave, what's short, round, and tastes like mustache?"

...

Did no one proof read this thing before they sent it out?

Exec1>> Umm... Sir?
Boss>> Yeah, what?
Exec1>> The new ad copy you sent out...
Exec1>> Did you actually read it?
Boss>> Of course I did.
Boss>> Something something mustache.
Boss>> Whatever.
Exec1>> Sir... I don't think...
Boss>> I don't pay you to think.
Boss>> Hey, you... Guy...
Boss>> What about these new copies I've been working on?
Exec2>> "Take a mustache ride", sir?
Exec2>> Do you know what that...
Boss>> Of course I do.
Boss>> Idiot.
Boss>> What about this one?
Exec2>> "Watch an Italian go REALLY deep"?
Exec2>> Sir, I really don't think that...
Boss>> Know what I think?
Exec2>> What, sir?
Boss>> You're fired.
Boss>> Have his family shot.
Exec1>> Right away, sir.
Boss>> It is so hard to find good help.

2 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger Kahsha said...

I saw that header and thought it should have gone to my spam file...

Then I noticed who sent it and thought...

That is SO wrong!

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Leut said...

The next one will be:

"How'd you like some of my Italian sausage in your mouth?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home