Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It Seemed Like A Good Idea...

Remember when last month's fan pack rolled around, I mentioned that anyone who donated could choose an extra fan pack and I'd send it to them.

Yeah, apparently, that was WAY harder than I thought it was going to be.

I am still trying to send out the bonus packs and have been trying to do so since the fan pack ended.

Hotmail is threatening to murder my children if I don't stop sending such large e-mails.

Joke's on them. I only have one kid.

Haha, Suckers.

Anyway, I'm still trying to sift through the list of people who wanted what packs and then cross referencing that against the mailer daemons that are filling my inbox.

Work is hard.

Seriously, this seemed like such an easy idea. You know, help people get some back issues and stuff.

How hard could it be?

It's funny how every time I ask that question, life kicks me in the face.

Oy.

4 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Kahsha said...

Have you learned your lesson about trying to be nice?

I ask for nothing, yet give you stuff because
YOU
ARE
AWESOME!

...plus, I think Susan needed some Guybrush to take her mind off her actual dolt.

~.^
jk

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Kahsha said...

first bitches! lol


and [GM]Dave...
check your Wii!!!

/sigh

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe this will be a good idea in 10 years. Children are slaves to do your labor. At least thats what my parents always told me.

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Beltayn said...

Hey [GM]Dave, why don't you use some sort of upload service with a password. When you send out fanpacks, you upload it to the service and just send people the username and password so they can download it themselves. Should get around the bandwidth issues.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home