Thursday, December 25, 2008

Uncommon Kindness

Yeah, it's early and many of you are probably still buzzing on a present unwrapping high, but I thought I'd put a post up.

Everyone should have received their holiday gift packs by now. I sent out a new copy this morning after it was pointed out that not all of the stories were compatible with most versions of Word.

I also forgot to send out the old Christmas pack as I had promised, so I attached that as well.

Consider it a gift from me.

I know you're probably not all Christian, but on a day that focuses on family, friends, and togetherness, I just wanted to take the time to wish everyone a happy holidays.

Whatever those holidays may be.

From my family to yours,
[GM]Dave

P.S. Don't get used to the niceness.

7 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Merry Christmas [GM]Dave! Best wishes for you and your family.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger JFB said...

Merry Christmas [GM] Dave. I was just reading through the latest STF report. I got to their latest RMT tool and thought of you.

No doubt, you came up with that one.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I tend to wish people a Happy Non-denominational December Holiday. At least its better than Festivus.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger RurouniZanza said...

For what it's worth, Merry Christmas [GM]Dave, Susan and your little girl.

RMT-PWNER V 1.337 is the best gift SE could have given me, so say thanks to the guys responsible for that name.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Hunter said...

Merry Christmas sir, enjoy the holidays and the moments you have away from huddled masses of idiots.

 
At 4:24 AM, Blogger Fireball said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, too !
Best wishes from Germany

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger GG. said...

It's nice if this article read more people.
sex dating

 

Post a Comment

<< Home