Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Fan Pack

Some people have been e-mailing me with questions, so I figured it would be easier to just answer them all here and save us all some time.

The Christmas fan pack is going ahead. So many people commented about the idea that I'd have to be a huge jerk not to.

I am a huge jerk, but I'm going to write it anyway.

It'll run just like the usual fan pack, but will have a distinctive Christmas theme. Anyone who donates the usual $5 or more will get one. Also, for those of you who are newer to the blog, I may include the last Christmas fan pack I did.

All donations will be used to keep me from going further into debt because I've purchased enough toys for my daughter to start my own store.

Most people ask when it'll be sent out. Right now, I'm thinking of sending it out late on Christmas Eve so you can enjoy it before going to bed or some time the next day.

Kind of my gift to you.

You'll need me after you open the socks and underwear you didn't even want.

If you have any other questions, post them in the comments section and I'll answer them as best I can.

Or make something up.

That also works.

3 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, [GM] Dave, or socks? Kind of reminds me of:

"CAKE OR DEATH!"

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Donny Walnuts said...

I'm tempted to donate just so I can see what a fan pack entails.... knowing what is included may encourage my donation.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Dorian Mode said...

Darlithia,

And the comfy chair?

Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home