Sunday, December 28, 2008

Technical Difficulties

Sorry for the downtime. We've been experiencing some technical (read: [GM]Dave has not been drunk for several days) difficulties.

Yes, sir. Just your standard technical (read: [GM]Dave did not wake up in Guadalajara, Mexico) difficulties.

I think it had something to do with a server memory buffer overrun.

I have no idea what that means, but it sounds very, very bad.

You should totally believe that.

Without question.

Completely without question.

You weren't starting to ask a question were you? I mean, I'd hate to have to ban your account and then come to your house and kick you in the spleen just because you had a question.

Curiosity killed the spleen, you know.

I don't see why you wouldn't believe me.

Have I ever lied to you?

...

You could have just been polite and said no. I can't hear you anyway.

Even if it hadn't been for the catastrophic cascade failure of the servers dilithium crystals (totally happened), I might not have had time to update anyway.

I was too full of the Christmas spirit.

Seriously.

Christmas Spirit

-mix 1 litre of Jack Daniel's and 1 litre of Egg Nog
-drink
-wake up in Guadalajara, Mexico

What did you think I meant?

10 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger Elzam said...

when i woke up (in the middle of a desert) Christmas was already almost over <_<

no, there was no alcohol involved
just a lot of Nintendo DS
yeah, figure out how that works

(oh btw... yay first post!)

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger semele said...

Christmas Spirit: NogAretto = 1/3 eggnog, 2/3 DiSarrano Amaretto, sprinkle of nutmeg, stir, sip.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Drekal said...

Hey Dave, did you have a good Christ-

*Banned for asking a question*

Oof! My spleen! What did my spleen ever do to yo-

*Banned again*

Stop kicking me!

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger Tyler said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to [GM]Dave and every one of you other guys who read these comments. :D

 
At 3:22 AM, Blogger J. Scarper said...

The spirit is strong in this one.

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I got drunk and woke up in Atlanta once.....

and I don't live in GA.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger GreatMno said...

Hmm, I wonder just how important my spleen really is?

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Ben Yuscavage said...

Lol this was a funny post. GMDave wins the world.

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Ben Yuscavage said...

Lol this was a funny post. GMDave wins the world.

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger GG. said...

You can read such valuable texts uncommonly.
anal fuck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home