Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm Working, I'm Working

I am totally working on the fan pack tonight. That's all I'm doing.

I'm totally not watching old episodes of Heroes.

Seriously... I'm writing very funny stuff.

...

Why don't you people trust me? What have I ever done to make you not...

Oh, yeah. The whole rampant lying and hating and torturing...

Basically, everything up to this point.

Gotcha.

I should work on that.

Not the lying and hating and torturing. I love that part.

I just need to work on not getting caught.

7 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds good that you are working hard, but don't forget to sleep a little.
And give Susan a fan pack too.

..I'll let you think about the meaning of that.

Err, oh yeah! First :)

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Dorian Mode said...

Commandment XI: Thou shalt not get caught.

Gotta love XI.

 
At 4:28 AM, Blogger Fiye said...

I'M GOING TO BE A GREAT DRAGOON! JUST LIKE YOU DAVE.

<3

As soon as I tire of S4 League.

 
At 5:44 AM, Blogger Leivan said...

Save the cheerleader, save the world.

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Bufuman said...

Dave, I'm going to help you stop procrastinating!

Tomorrow, of course. That Dragovian Lord in Dragon Quest VIII won't beat himself, you know.

...well, maybe in that manner, but that wasn't what I was talking about. Perverts.

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Parkman knows whether or not you're really working on the fanpack.

Better watch out, Dave.

 
At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nice blog dear,Keep it up.If you have get more info about piss girls you can visit : women pissing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home