Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fan Pack 1 GOOOO!

Okay, to ensure my donator's get their money's worth, I've decided to pull out all the stops this time.

You'll get not one...

Not two...

But THREE FAN PACKS!

I've divided the pack up into three parts and you'll get one each day from now until Friday.

The first pack, currently on its way to your inbox contains four new articles:

- MORE Things I hate
- [GM]Dave's Guide To Hating Everything
- [GM]Dave's Video Game Review - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- The new edition of The MMORPG Survivor Guide

Tomorrow's pack will be entirely dedicated to everyone's favorite Goblins: Smithy, Shaman, and Pathfinder.

And Friday's pack will be all about [GM]Dave and Susan.

It's three days of [GM]Dave goodness.

I'm pretty sure this is what heaven is like.

Except with more swearing and people getting eaten by dragons. I don't think people get eaten by dragons in heaven.

Then again, I've never actually read the bible to the end...

12 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger RurouniZanza said...

Just wanted to comment first so other people can't type "FIRST!"

I'll be sending you some money in paypal in a little while. Busy at the moment, but I'll get to it soon.

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Fiye said...

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/Fiye/GIMMIE.jpg

Can I please have my fanpack?

If you want more verification info, email me at rsfiye@gmail.com

Thanks.

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger RurouniZanza said...

Don't worry, you will get your fanpack whenever he can. He has a job, FFXI, sleep, a wife and a baby to keep him busy.

 
At 1:59 AM, Blogger Dyamalos said...

Aw man, I hope it's not too late to donate!

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger Fiye said...

@rurounizanza

Yes, but I want the awesomeness that is the [GM] Dave fanpack.

I WANT.

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Bufuman said...

You know what I bet they do? I bet the people in Heaven get to command giant purple dragons to eat people from hell. And since they're already dead, you can feed them to dragons over and over! It's perfect!

Ok, that's probably not how it is, but wouldn't that be awesome?

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Husband said...

Win!

Donating now so I can get this and future fan packs :)

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Kahsha said...

ok
fine!

since you can't wait for a VDL game...

this time, don't spend it on Jack!

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Dorian Mode said...

Dave, maybe I can save you some time on the Bible reading front: God gets the girl.

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Sparf said...

@Dorian Mode

DAMMIT! SPOILER WARNINGS PLZ! I hadn't got that far yet! thanks for spoiling it for me.

*huffs and walks away to his ruined book*

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Ben Smith - Warten said...

They worship dragons in the Bible!

Rev. 13:4
"And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?"

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Ira Jordison said...

Your favicon's buggered.
Fix it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home