Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Look At The Time...

Susan has taken it upon herself to supervise the fan pack schedule.

It seems I'm not to be trusted.

Honestly, I'd be incredibly offended if I hadn't proven myself incapable of maintaining a schedule on a variety of occasions.

I think it has something to do with my attention deficit did you see Prison Break last night? It was awesome.

Wait... What were we talking about?

Fan packs.

Apparently, we're getting close to four weeks again.

I have no idea how Susan keeps track of these things. It's like she's got a schedule set on 28 days or something.

I'm totally getting hit for that.

So, roughly one week from today, I will be sending out a brand spanking new fan pack complete with incredibly exclusive stories and articles.

And pictures.

And maybe a cat.

Does anyone know how to send a cat as a ZIP file?

Maybe a RAR file?

That's a really bad pun that I'm only partially proud of.

As usual, anyone who donates $5 or more between fan packs will become an instant member of the super awesome [GM]Dave fan club. Each member will then receive the super awesome fan pack.

Did I mention it's super awesome?

Donations for this fan pack will be put toward both Susan's birthday and my own. People who read the blog carefully would realize my birthday is coming up in less than two weeks.

Susan's is three days later.

Yeah.

Did you know birthday presents cost money?

I didn't know that.

I'm not sure what I want to get her yet, but the lingerie store near our house is having a half off sale.

I haven't decided which half I'd buy.

That may or may not be a joke. We'll see how Susan reacts to the idea.

Since response seemed really positive for the theme week concept, I've decided we'll do it again. The person who donates the most will be given the opportunity to pick their own theme week topic and I will write for seven straight days on any topic you pick.

You should totally pick Batman.

Also, fan club membership status grants you a full pardon when we rise up and crush our oppressors. When I become [Galactic Overlord]Dave you will be spared.

Possibly your loved ones, as well.

Maybe.

There will be cake.

Now, you might be saying "But Dave, what if you don't take over the entire world?"

That's possible.

But do you really want to take that chance?

13 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I know I don't want to take that chance! $5 is a small price to pay for peace of mind.. and something "Super Awesome"

 
At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But Dave...don't you know?

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Will said...

He put the fear of [GO]D ave in me.

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hmmm you might have me convinced on cake

 
At 2:48 AM, Blogger BenoSmash said...

Pie is better than cake.

Only cake I would consider to be on par with pie is cheesecake.

 
At 4:52 AM, Blogger Meilin said...

Last time I was promised cake I almost had to die to get it, AND THEN I DIDNT GET MY FREAKING CAKE.

; ; [GO]Dave, you wont fail to provide my cake will you? ; ;

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger Tyler said...

DEFINITION:
"Cake" - A baked sweet food usually made from flour, fat, sugar, eggs, and other ingredients

DEFINITION:
"Uncake" - Like cake, but instead of cake, it is pain.

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger Kahsha said...

I have returned!

...

FOR CAKE!



pfft you don't need $5, you just need a birthday present!

Gimme stuff! :P lol

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Tommy said...

Damn a full week of Smitty would be fun.

As for the gift, just buy her some roses with a card in it and write something like:

"Even though I didn't have the money to buy the best present in the world, you are worth it."

She will love it. It helped me when I bought a DS with FF Tactics A2 instead of a great gift. ;)

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Amanda said...

how to send a cat in a RAR file? it involves a blender and a digital camera. optional: rubber gloves (transformation process can get messy)

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Bufuman said...

Yeah, the cat isn't much of a challenge.

Now, I hear Smithy is a challenge to RAR. I'm told the last guy that tried ended up in a bunch of .bit files, if you catch my drift.

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Kyle said...

The one present every guy wants for his birthday costs the giver no money.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

"I'm not sure what I want to get her yet, but the lingerie store near our house is having a half off sale.

I haven't decided which half I'd buy."

I vote the top half!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home